• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Mind numbing UCF/USF drivel, et al

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,737
  • Days Won:  425

but many casual fans would still prefer to see UCF play in a BCS conference, rather than go see Rice, UAB...etc.

Just out of curiousity, what are you basing this on?

I don't see UCF being at the top of the list for BCS inclusion for casual fans.

I think what Goldie was refering to is pertaining to attendance at the BHNFP ... The casual fans in Orlando would prefer to go to watch UCF play a BCS conference schedule rather than the **** conference teams they're playing now ...

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  597
  • Content Count:  6,557
  • Days Won:  3

begentle.jpg

It was like 42-0 too if I remember.  Like 50 yards of offense or some crap.  And that was with whatever that running back was.

• Topic Count:  1,088
  • Content Count:  8,158
  • Days Won:  3

begentle.jpg

It was like 42-0 too if I remember.  Like 50 yards of offense or some crap.  And that was with whatever that running back was.

Yes, it was.  Which was still a smaller margin of defeat than the 52 point shellacking we put on them in Tampa in 2007, the year Kevin "Overrated" Smith ran for a bajillion yards against crappy C-USA defenses.

• Topic Count:  166
  • Content Count:  9,038
  • Days Won:  1

begentle.jpg

Yes, it was.  Which was still a smaller margin of defeat than the 52 point shellacking we put on them in Tampa in 2007, the year Kevin "Overrated" Smith ran for a bajillion yards against crappy C-USA defenses.

Agreed.  Of course the Golden Shower apologists will tell you "Durrr, the game was already out of hand and O'Liar didn't want to risk our star RB when we needed quick scores...durrr!!"

• Topic Count:  343
  • Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

begentle.jpg

Ah yes I remember after that season there were posters here claiming that Kevin Smith was going to be the next Emmitt Smith in the NFL.  Good ol UCF fans. 

• Topic Count:  176
  • Content Count:  4,642
  • Days Won:  0

hahaha that site is great!

• Topic Count:  86
  • Content Count:  17,061
  • Days Won:  19

begentle.jpg

Ah yes I remember after that season there were posters here claiming that Kevin Smith was going to be the next Emmitt Smith in the NFL.  Good ol UCF fans. 

How did they score their 12 again?

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,737
  • Days Won:  425

begentle.jpg

If that's not Photoshopped, and it doesn't appear to be, that's got to be the most embarrassing pic I've ever seen concerning them .... worse even than the pic of the GLBT group outside our stadium ... not that there's anything wrong with that.

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

I was at the 42-0 romp of UF over UCF.  I can't overstate the combination of feelings of embarrassment and amusement I felt for UCF fans who were talking so much smack before the game.  Then their team failed to cash the check their fans' mouths were writing, and looked like a Pee Wee team against the Gators.  It was ridiculous.