• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

UCONN - hardest game this season.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  808
  • Days Won:  0

I'm not buying it. Rutgers was our achilles heel because they were deadly in all the right places.

UCONN my frustrate our offense some, but they don't have the ability to outscore us.

And I hope you mean it would be the hardest game on the remaining schedule. You can't possibly think UCONN would be more difficult than Auburn, WVU, Rutgers, or even Cincy?

We will beat them. And I will be there for it.

Go Bulls

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  6,348
  • Days Won:  8

I agree this is going to be one of the hardest games this season. Snow+Cold+Florida Boys=Bad football

It's supposed to be almost 70 degrees on Saturday.  What does snow have to do with anything?

UCONN has a denet coach, a couple of good players on offense.  A very good return man and a couple of pretty decent players on defense.  They arean OK team ansd we will have to show up and play well.  

The way the season has gone for UCONN, the best thing for us to do is to get up by a good margin and make sure the refs don't have any involvement in this game.  The refs have basically handed UCONN two games so far this season.  They totally screwed Temple and then the UL debacle the other day.

It should be a win.  i don't see UCONN as much better than UNC, but we need to get the offense in gear.  UCONN's defense is pretty decent.

• Content Count:  64

UCONN is tougher than they look because...

1) they are one of the best defense in the Big East

2) We are not that creative on offence

3) They have something to prove

we have to tighten up our boot straps and start playing like a F***ing top 10 team

• Content Count:  155

uconn is a trap game... cold weather and they have their act together this year

louisville is cranky about some losses.. they will look to make a statement

cincy is no pushover either

usf can win the rest of the games... but they are very loseable too

• Content Count:  12,466
  • Days Won:  25

We've proven that we have the talent to play with anyone on our schedule.  We've also proven that anyone on our schedule can beat us. 

If any team has any kind of a run game, you can bet the farm that they will bring it between the tackles for the rest of the year. Now coach Wally has got to figure a way to plug it up.

I know that we won't face another Ray Rice, or an offensive line like Rutgers, but that doesn't mean they're not going to try.

GO BULLS!

FINISH STRONG!

• Content Count:  5,249
  • Days Won:  2

Rutgers was our achilles heel because they were deadly in all the right places.

the replay booth?

:Duh

• Content Count:  3,574

And I hope you mean it would be the hardest game on the remaining schedule. You can't possibly think UCONN would be more difficult than Auburn, WVU, Rutgers, or even Cincy?

It's the hardest because of the situation.  I had this game circled when the season started.  Now they're first and undefeated in the BE.  Also, it's an away game facing a very pissed off UConn team that's not ranked in the Top 25.  Then you may add our injury problems and the fact that we lost a very close game to Rutgers (can we bounce back?).

On our schedule, are they the best team on paper?  No, but IMO it's our hardest game.

• Content Count:  5,591
  • Days Won:  3

theres 2 reasons why i want to cream them.

1.  to make us look pretty decent that we beat up on a ranked team.

2.  to hurt virginia's sos.  i hate the cavs

• Content Count:  4

Hi, Uconn fan here. I've been rooting for your team all year. You guys have some stellar players on D, and your QB is as talented as any in college ball.

Don't expect UConn fans to agree with you guys though that 2 of our wins came through referee involvement.

The refs took 10 points away from us in the Louisville game which made the bad call on the punt return a complete wash.

The Temple WR did get his foot in, but he didn't have possession of the ball when he got his foot in. Rece Davis on ESPN college football showed footage from the sideline (this was unavailable to the refs, they only had one angle). It showed an incomplete catch and the ESPN talking heads all agreed. Everyone on the UConn board thought Temple got jobbed until we saw that replay. It was a good call. And the guy that made it was from the MAC ref crew.

• Content Count:  12,293

uconn is a trap game...

how can it be a "trap" game when we just lost last week? 

i hate the term "trap" game even when its used correctly, but come on, this IS NOT A TRAP GAME!

trap game is a media invention

Archived