• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

The Official Steve Duemig is a _______ thread

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  635
  • Days Won:  0

I have to say... I have deleted my previous posts.

I think this thread should be ended. I don't think we should fuel the fire anymore and give him ammunition to make our university sound bad. Also, I don't think we are representing our university very well.

He may or may not deserve it, but I still think we should be a little more class.

My Apologies Duemig.

i agree....no matter how much someone make think he's wrong and biased and whatnot, it just doesn't look well for us to call him awful names and the such. just looks childish to me.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  66,074
  • Days Won:  172

They mention that Jim Leavitt will be on Rome Show. Ian said, " How about that. USF is getting love from national radio and they can't get love from there own hometown."

a sellout at RJ seems like love to me 3000 miles away

• Content Count:  19,249
  • Days Won:  255

He knows so much about 1-a football that he does not even know how many teams are in 1-a?

• Content Count:  21,014
  • Days Won:  38

I have to say... I have deleted my previous posts.

I think this thread should be ended. I don't think we should fuel the fire anymore and give him ammunition to make our university sound bad. Also, I don't think we are representing our university very well.

He may or may not deserve it, but I still think we should be a little more class.

My Apologies Duemig.

i agree....no matter how much someone make think he's wrong and biased and whatnot, it just doesn't look well for us to call him awful names and the such. just looks childish to me.

Hey I said he is a sexy beast!

You know what else looks childish?  NA NA NA NA NA!!! SEE!! KIRK AGREES WITH ME!!!

Seriously, if people are actually harassing him in that way you are not helping the situation.  Make intelligent arguments or you know he is only going to feed off the negativity and stupidity.

Guest JulmisteForPrez

nah, he's great. he's very knowledgeable about many things. there's no doubt that he'll hit a gambling point a bit too hard, but i enjoy his perspective. his opinion on USF is just that...his opinion. he thinks they're a bit overrated, so there ya go

Ya' know, kastofsna....

I'm not sure anyone on here (maybe a few, but not most) has a problem with his OPINIONS.

It's his incorrect facts, blunders, and OBVIOUS general lack of knowledge in so many areas that are frustrating.

This guy gets paid GOOD money to know his stuff......and short of golf, a little hockey, a little NFL, and A LOT of gambling, he doesn't know very much.

That's my beef, at least.  I couldn't care less about his opinions....whatever.  It's his WOEFUL lack of knowledge that irks me.

• Content Count:  2,567
  • Days Won:  1

I think one of the things that pisses me off about this, is that he doesn't seem to be "behind" the home team.  Especially since he's all about supporting the hometown team.  If you have listened to him for any extended period of time, you know that during the Bucs' and Lightning's heyday, he sang their praises and would challenge the callers of other teams, etc.  He just does not do that for the Bulls.  And all of the "compliments" that he pays the team are backhanded.  When we win a game that he says we can't, he makes excuses and plays it off.  It's that kind of thing that pisses me off.  No matter what we do, we can't win in his eyes.

• Content Count:  511

The criticism on Duehmig is VERY warranted, but some of the venomous and cruel comments I have seen on other threads I feel are way over the line. That is all I am saying on this topic.  

• Content Count:  2,567

Wow, how fitting he has a Looney Tunes guy on his show now.

Guest JulmisteForPrez

The criticism on Duehmig is VERY warranted, but some of the venomous and cruel comments I have seen on other threads I feel are way over the line. That is all I am saying on this topic.  

Now THAT I will second, right there.

Criticize, but keep it clean.

• Content Count:  403
  • Days Won:  0

I'd rather hear him talk about USF football than UF, FSU, Miami, Bucs, Rays, or Lightning.   So, I don't care what he says about USF, I'm just glad that they are being talked about.

Archived