• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

The Official Steve Duemig is a _______ thread

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,471
  • Days Won:  0

Yeah i heard that live. What a D-bag. Herb didnt really back him up on what USF fans are pissed at him about so i didnt really get it. At the same time he's diggin himself deeper with the USF fans. Im bringin a sign to FAU that reads "BITE ME DUEMIG"

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  19,249
  • Days Won:  255

He also has been proving his ignorance by saying we will get knocked completely out of the polls if we lose ONE game :o

• Content Count:  1,812

Typical old time radio

If you do not have the talent or knowledge to make people respect and like you say stuff to make them hate you.

Either way they are talking about you.

I have not listened to this clown in 4 years and did not listen to any of this; I know he is full of it.

I will no longer post about him or acknowledge him in any way.

Someone im me when that team sale goes through for the Bucs ;)

• Content Count:  1,812

He also has been proving his ignorance by saying we will get knocked completely out of the polls if we lose ONE game :o

If it is one of our next 2 games we are knocked completely out IMO

When we have one loss we go back into the crowded field of 1 loss teams and that will not be good this early

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,511
  • Days Won:  422

Im bringin a sign to FAU that reads "BITE ME DUEMIG"

Seriously, please don't do that. To clowns like him, it goes beyonf "there's no such thing as bad publicity" ... It's "bad publicity is GREAT publicity".

• Content Count:  3,030
  • Days Won:  2

if this guy is really pissin you off that much, instead of emailing his station........start an email campaign to his sponsors, the ones he speaks for in commercials.........you really want to get wdae's attention, take it to their pocketbook and stampede their sponsors

Archived