• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

The Official Steve Duemig is a _______ thread

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  145
  • Days Won:  0

I agree with Cyber.  No more pub for you know who.

I'm of the same belief...I say we treat him like he treated Dilfer before his departure...absolutely no references to his existence or it gets the boot.  

I'm finished with him...it's not even anger anymore...more like apathy...

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  821
  • Days Won:  2

Here we go again...

STOP LISTENING TO THAT MORON.

Agreed, but then where do we get the Sports when in the truck?????????????

Have to listen to a "home" radio program.  Can't get 1010 most of the time.

• Content Count:  1,528
  • Days Won:  0

I called him up on my way home from work. I was going to have a civil conversation with him and make the conversation "fact based." Was told that they had a lot of things lined up and that I should call back tomorrow. Call screener was really cool. I mainly want to ask him his new explanation for us beaing able to handle Auburn and UF struggling with them at home. Once the Lester thing was pointed out, he dropped the Auburn subject like a bad habit. What was his rationale now? We'll see how it goes, might give him another shot tomorrow.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,585
  • Days Won:  423

see, i disagree with that, too. i think he researches far more than any other radio show host out there.

That doesn't say much for the other radio show hosts out there. I haven't waded through all the replies on this so I'm sure you've been set staright by others but just one of quick thing. His big deal the week before the game was that, yeah we stopped them last year but we lost Nicholas and St Louis ..... He had no clue who McKenzie was, where he came from and the credentials he brought with him...... research, my ass.

i know about the Lester thing, but he's admitted as such that that was a mistake.

Was it also just a mistake that he failed to bring up the fact Auburn's best defensive player as out most of the second half, allowing UF to get back in the game? The lack of knowledge about Lester and Groves weren't mistakes, they were a supposed college football "expert" not knowing his ass from a hole in the ground .... and not giving a crap about USF football, the team in his own backyard.

• Content Count:  19,250
  • Days Won:  255

Tripple B, he needs to know about 119 1-A teams in the nation, I guess since there are now 120 teams ours is the team he does not need to know ::)

see, i disagree with that, too. i think he researches far more than any other radio show host out there.

That doesn't say much for the other radio show hosts out there. I haven't waded through all the replies on this so I'm sure you've been set staright by others but just one of quick thing. His big deal the week before the game was that, yeah we stopped them last year but we lost Nicholas and St Louis ..... He had no clue who McKenzie was, where he came from and the credentials he brought with him...... research, my ass.

i know about the Lester thing, but he's admitted as such that that was a mistake.

Was it also just a mistake that he failed to bring up the fact Auburn's best defensive player as out most of the second half, allowing UF to get back in the game? The lack of knowledge about Lester and Groves weren't mistakes, they were a supposed college football "expert" not knowing his ass from a hole in the ground .... and not giving a crap about USF football, the team in his own backyard.

Velcro, he needs to know about 119 1-A teams in the nation, I guess since there are now 120 teams ours is the team he does not need to know ::)

You ever call me velcro again ..... I kill you.

• Content Count:  19,250
  • Days Won:  255

That's what I get for trying to multi task, you have to take each post one at a time ;)

Velcro, he needs to know about 119 1-A teams in the nation, I guess since there are now 120 teams ours is the team he does not need to know ::)

You ever call me velcro again ..... I kill you.

That's what I get for trying to multi task, you have to take each post one at a time ;)

Been there, done that ..... I've been called worse than velcro .... although just barely.

Archived