• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

The Official Steve Duemig is a _______ thread

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,570
  • Days Won:  1

They mention that Jim Leavitt will be on Rome Show. Ian said, " How about that. USF is getting love from national radio and they can't get love from there own hometown."

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  509
  • Days Won:  0

HUGE SHOT!!

after that he said "it's the HOME TOWN team".  emphasied "home town".  and we all know what the big dog says about supporting the home town team.

• Content Count:  635

i don't see how that's a shot at Duemig. i think it was more directed at a few callers earlier in the show, especially the one guy who said he wasn't impressed at all with the victory.

• Content Count:  849

I won't even call this punk the big dog. I will call him Steve Dumb-ig.

He's a complete jackass and stating blatant lies on the air yesterday. He said we played Auburn when they were missing their best player, and thats why we won and then he said that UF got gashed by that same player. He is referring to Lester and Lester hasn't played in either game. Ben Tate and Mario Fannin gashed UF and they played against us. Second of all, Auburn's best player is Quentin Groves and he played the whole game against us and he missed a good portion of the second half against UF

• Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

Dumig is reading this thread right now.

He does this little trick on air. He rides the tight robe before the game so he's not rooting against USF, but gives all kinds of evidence for the other team. Then after that team loses he can say "I wasn't rooting against USF just gave the other side of the argument." And then causes people to call in an argue with him, which is exactly what he wants you to do.

Dumig, you're an ass and you can EAT IT!

Winner! He wants people to call in for "discussion" thats his job and he does it well.  If you let him rile you up your just doing what he wants. 

• Content Count:  8,158
  • Days Won:  3

The thing is... when the Gators lose or the Noles lose, Duemig is critical but looks for those positives to convince his audience that they'll be back.

When USF does ANYTHING wrong, he can't wait to point out the negatives and disparage the program.

If he'd just get on board and be part of it instead of trying to tear it down, his show could be so much better.  As it is... he just comes across as the "hometown hypocrite".  Which is sad.

• Content Count:  10,380
  • Days Won:  18

"hometown hypocrite"

Yea, someone on here finally spelled "hypocrite" correctly!  :D

• Content Count:  21,009
  • Days Won:  38

i don't see how that's a shot at Duemig. i think it was more directed at a few callers earlier in the show, especially the one guy who said he wasn't impressed at all with the victory.

I listened to the show and I do believe they were calling him out.

• Content Count:  3,307
  • Days Won:  1

Here we go again...

STOP LISTENING TO THAT MORON.

Archived