• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

The Official Steve Duemig is a _______ thread

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  125
  • Days Won:  0

The thing is... when the Gators lose or the Noles lose, Duemig is critical but looks for those positives to convince his audience that they'll be back.

When USF does ANYTHING wrong, he can't wait to point out the negatives and disparage the program.

If he'd just get on board and be part of it instead of trying to tear it down, his show could be so much better.  As it is... he just comes across as the "hometown hypocrite".  Which is sad.

Exactly.  Bottom line, he treats USF fans like they're Yankees fans, which is why the 'rile up' argument goes out the window.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  446

I got in my truck yesterday and my radio was still tuned in from earlier (I might actually start listening to sports radio, now that I can hear about our Bulls) - anyway, I heard one of his rants that took up the entire segment (commercial to commercial).  He was going on and on about earlier callers who I didn't hear, so I gave him the benefit of the doubt.  Then, he comes back after that commercial break and starts up again.  First and last time I'll ever listen to him.

• Content Count:  4,016

i don't see how that's a shot at Duemig. i think it was more directed at a few callers earlier in the show, especially the one guy who said he wasn't impressed at all with the victory.

I listened to the show and I do believe they were calling him out.

Oh they do not like Dumb-pig either....Ian hates Dumb-pig....we all know the story about Brantley.  

Dumb-pig would be easier to listen to if he backtracked a bit or at least wouldn't go tick for tack with listeners particularly on areas of sports he's not really well versed in like college football.  He's not an idiot like Sileo...Sileo is being cool to USF but he's not a real bright guy, but Dumb-pig likes to make people think he knows everything and really he's a novice in the world of college football.

P.S. Forget trying to explain the incredible disappearing and re-appearing Brad Lester...I am surprised no one reminded Dumb-Pig that USF lost their starting center for that game....the center for heaven's sake in a game with 87k screaming fans on the road...I would say given that situation about 90% of teams would lose a game in that underdog role.  We could explain the loss of our starting slot receiver before the start of the season, Erskin, starting OLB, Robinson, and that both tackles were hobbling on one leg...but if any 'expert' realized that we entered that game without our starting center and still managed to win a tight ass game with all those screaming fans and virtually no troubles blocking.  That's almost a miracle.

Which is why I don't listen to Dumb-pig...

• Content Count:  1,981

Haha. I've exchanged a couple of emails with li'l dog. I told him that he would have never put us on the radio to talk about wins over Powerhouses Slippery Rock, Liberty, and ECU. I also reminded him how he said "We would never win a National Championship" a couple of weeks ago and here is his reply:

"now you're a mind reader Great. what other talents do you have?  And a liar too. When did I EVER say that USF would NEVER win a nat'l championsip????hmmmmm"

By the way, no, I did not tell him that we were winning the National Championship this year. All I said was, that this same fan base knew were this program was heading a few years ago, just like now we know we have as much of a shot at the NC than any other of the Big 3 schools in the state. We have always believed in this team, not just now.

• Content Count:  21,007
  • Days Won:  38

LAWL.

• Content Count:  8,158
  • Days Won:  3

Just kidding.  He's a jackass.

Suck it, Duemig.  =) =) =)

• Content Count:  25

Who cares if he picked WVU over USF??? So did pretty much every other "expert". But why is he still talking crap about USF fans calling us unknowledgable. Someone should just simply ask him instead of arguing with him.

• Content Count:  21,007
  • Days Won:  38

I've always thought he had some agenda against USF for whatever reason but in the last two weeks he has all but declared war on the fans.  He insults and disrespects them every chance he gets.  It's pretty immature and not very professional.

• Content Count:  2,567
  • Days Won:  1

This coming from the guy who thought Brad Lester was toting the pill vs. the Gators.  But we're not knowledgeable huh?

• Group:  Admin
  • Content Count:  96,987
  • Days Won:  469

From what I read the guy hardly deserves mention here, but you guys are listening to him and creating multiple posts...do me a favor and let's keep it all on this thread please.

Oh, and each of you can feel free to "fill in the blank"!

Archived