• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

The Official Steve Duemig is a _______ thread

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  21,006
  • Days Won:  38

He said "Bullspen" before he caught himself...

:D

JINX!  We are getting into his head.

I love the guy saying, "I think the Bulls suck like you do Steve!"  He is all saying the listeners can read between the lines as Steve backpedals.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  8,158
  • Days Won:  3

Should we take off guest browsing and make the _____ register?

:ROFLMAO

Yes, please!

I would actually like Steve to register for an account and particpate here.  I doubt he'd ever be a fan like most of us here, but he might be surprised... who knows.

• Content Count:  19,249
  • Days Won:  255

Good now maybe he will know a little about what he is talking about ;D

He's been reading our posts, guys!!

Hello there, Stevie-boy!!  :-* :-*

• Content Count:  849
  • Days Won:  0

i vote "highly intellectual radio personality that everyone hates because they hate anyone that will ever say anything even remotely negative about their team"

Are you Steve Duemig? He is not highly intellectual. The guy is a frickin idiot!

No Steve, we don't forget the times you throw us a bone.  We are upset about your BS over the last two weeks.  Why disrespect a whole fan base over a few people complaining about rankings?  Come on man!

Fans have been wanting that top 25 milestone for a long time and yes they were impatient.  Don't go on a crusade over these people.

Guest JulmisteForPrez

i vote "highly intellectual radio personality that everyone hates because they hate anyone that will ever say anything even remotely negative about their team"

Dude.......are you serious?

I get my chops busted all the time on this site because I am much more willing than most to point out negatives regarding USF.

I CANNOT STAND STEVE DUEMIG........not because he doesn't like USF, but because he is a no-talent jerk who is woefully lacking in knowledge about anything except golf & gambling.

Wanna' try that again??

• Content Count:  5,591
  • Days Won:  3

is Duemig picking FAU? haha that would be funny

Either way, now that we know he reads the board we can speak to him directly.

Dawg:

Please don't disrespect an entire fan base and program over some e-mails you receive.

• Content Count:  635
  • Days Won:  0

Dude.......are you serious?

I get my chops busted all the time on this site because I am much more willing than most to point out negatives regarding USF.

I CANNOT STAND STEVE DUEMIG........not because he doesn't like USF, but because he is a no-talent jerk who is woefully lacking in knowledge about anything except golf & gambling.

nah, he's great. he's very knowledgeable about many things. there's no doubt that he'll hit a gambling point a bit too hard, but i enjoy his perspective. his opinion on USF is just that...his opinion. he thinks they're a bit overrated, so there ya go

He just mentioned the mistake about the AU player.  He said we had to go look it up because there is no way we watched the Florida game because we hate the Gators.

Actually I think a lot of us watched the game because of the interest in UF losing and AU winning to boost up the win.

Archived