• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

I hope our students never ever act like this...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  8,158
  • Days Won:  3

This is totally disgusting...

http://ucf.rivals.com/showmsg.asp?fid=71&tid=100865619&mid=100865619&sid=908&style=2

"We invited a very good friend of ours from West Palm Beach to come up for the game since he was from Texas and was a Longhorn fan. Great family guy who served in the Airforce. Anyways he goes to the bathrooms that were set up behind the Alumni Center and some [jerk]... grabs my friends Longhorn hat off his head and runs into the bathroom with it where he felt it was a good idea to urinate all over it."

And some people wonder why we aren't all gung-ho about the idea of playing there every other year.

Shameful.  While I know we've had some incidents, I would hope that OUR students never stoop to this disgusting level.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

UCF fans are so classy!

• Content Count:  1,400
  • Days Won:  0

i think our fans and students should model themselves after auburn fans they were really hospitable even after a loss (which i dont expect to happen to us)

but it really sucks to see our school get a bad rep because of  some drunken idiot

• Content Count:  3,078

well, i'll let you know in a few weeks... I am bringing a few of my friends that are WVU alums or fans to the game and we are sitting in the northern part of the stadium.  im hoping the students have enough class not to be jackasses

• Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

well, i'll let you know in a few weeks... I am bringing a few of my friends that are WVU alums or fans to the game and we are sitting in the northern part of the stadium.  im hoping the students have enough class not to be jackasses

Don't get your hopes up, you will more than likely be let down. 

• Content Count:  5,241

i think our fans and students should model themselves after auburn fans they were really hospitable even after a loss (which i dont expect to happen to us)

but it really sucks to see our school get a bad rep because of  some drunken idiot

Ditto.

We may yell a lot of stuff at the players on the field, but I have not witnessed a whole lot of revelry and disrespect to other fans, especially on the scale of that UCF idiot.

• Content Count:  557

UCF fans have always been rude and inconsiderate.  I remember the last time we had UCF in Ray Jay some UCFers were picking a fight with Rocky!  And on their way out, after getting their asses handed to them I might add, they decided to start flipping all of the trash cans over.

I guess they don't offer any etiquette classes at UCF.

• Content Count:  12,293

guys you need to realize that students of ANY school are going to do stupid things.

how many of you watched the FSU vs Col game last night?

how many F bombs were dropped while they were on camera.  how many middle fingers went up?

students are going to be students.

relax!!

• Content Count:  5,903
  • Days Won:  1

I hope our fans never do that either... but, I wouldn't be totally shocked to hear it if it did. :(

• Content Count:  6,817
  • Days Won:  22

I agree students are not known for being classy. I remember last year Bowl games and their signs.

very classy.

Archived