• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

I hope our students never ever act like this...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,812
  • Days Won:  0

guys you need to realize that students of ANY school are going to do stupid things.

how many of you watched the FSU vs Col game last night?

how many F bombs were dropped while they were on camera.  how many middle fingers went up?

students are going to be students.

relax!!

At the game 2 years ago my buddy (USF Alumni) came down form Jersey for the game and he does not really know who UCif is and he also goes all over the US like me to games no matter who is playing. He said he had never seen more idiotic fans in his life. They were walking through the parking lot before the game saying F*ck USF.

At mos games you find a few bad apples but they are normally self policed. The Texas fans are used to going to hostile environments and normally do not make as many comments so you know it is bad.

I guess when you can not win at home you have try to make some kind of home field advantage.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  639

You had your share of jerks in Orlando for the game last year, most alumni on our board are not used to tailgating in a mixed student/alumni since we're on campus now. At the Citrus Bowl, students were sort of in their own lot separated so obviously a 40 year old is going to be shocked at some stuff seen since students were scattered all over campus tailgating by alumni. Add to that it was our first home game on campus and everyone went ALL OUT, some started drinking on campus at 630am after a night on the town so by noon the nicest guy could be a belligerent jerk. I suppose other tailgates will have later starts b/c there were plenty of really wasted fans out there.There were plenty of Bull fans instigating a lot before and after our game last year.

I'm sure we'll have some bad stories from both fan bases come oct 13th

• Content Count:  294

Obviously Auburn has no problem treating their guests with respect. Of course we should too. People come out to support their teams and enjoy themselves -- not to be abused by drunken idiots. There is NO excuse for it.  Behaviour like this should get you kicked out of the stadium, if not arrested.

• Content Count:  8,158
  • Days Won:  3

You had your share of jerks in Orlando for the game last year, most alumni on our board are not used to tailgating in a mixed student/alumni since we're on campus now. At the Citrus Bowl, students were sort of in their own lot separated so obviously a 40 year old is going to be shocked at some stuff seen since students were scattered all over campus tailgating by alumni. Add to that it was our first home game on campus and everyone went ALL OUT, some started drinking on campus at 630am after a night on the town so by noon the nicest guy could be a belligerent jerk. I suppose other tailgates will have later starts b/c there were plenty of really wasted fans out there.There were plenty of Bull fans instigating a lot before and after our game last year.

I'm sure we'll have some bad stories from both fan bases come oct 13th

I wasn't indicting your entire fan base, for what it's worth... this is just one of the more shocking stories I've ever heard as far as treating opposing fans goes.

The world would be a better place if we all realized that when we put on the logos of our schools, we become de facto ambassadors.  People don't say "Oh those 'so and so' students were jerks!"... they say "Oh those 'so and so' FANS were jerks".

• Content Count:  12,293

I wasn't indicting your entire fan base, for what it's worth... this is just one of the more shocking stories I've ever heard as far as treating opposing fans goes.

The world would be a better place if we all realized that when we put on the logos of our schools, we become de facto ambassadors.  People don't say "Oh those 'so and so' students were jerks!"... they say "Oh those 'so and so' FANS were jerks".

yea but does it really matter?  in the grand scheme of things...i cant think of 1 single program that is national known for having terrible, classless fans....other than what their rivials might say about them.

everyone needs to GET OVER fan behavior and worry about your own behavior.  you cant control how others act and you never will be able to.

EVERY school has jackasses....sometimes you will see posts from other fans about them.  does it really matter?  nope, i could go onto ANY message board in the nation and COMPLETELY make up a story about opposing fans and I would get the same response that you offered (wow i hope we never do that) but unless you are there can you really say for sure what happened????

NOPE.  bad stories happen at every game.  RELAX!  its D-1 COLLEGE FOOTBALL to quote a certain coach from the rocky mountain state.....

• Content Count:  357

i hate old people and their wanting of everyone to act like they are going to church.

i hate old people and their wanting of everyone to act like they are going to church.

And I hate young punks who think the only way to engage an opposing fan in conversation involves the F word.

Guess what?  There's a happy medium in there somewhere...

• Content Count:  16,327
  • Days Won:  43

I reallly hope that the UCFvsUSF game starts at noon. Noway do I want to see both teams playing eachother at night because the students cant handle their alcohol. I hope that they learned from the last time UCF was in town in which there were way too many arrests while that game was being played at night. A noon game should help calm the crowds down a lot better in my opinion. 10-13-07 should hopefully be cooler weather, so I would not mind a noon kick off.

I reallly hope that the UCFvsUSF game starts at noon. Noway do I want to see both teams playing eachother at night because the students cant handle their alcohol. I hope that they learned from the last time UCF was in town in which there were way too many arrests while that game was being played at night. A noon game should help calm the crowds down a lot better in my opinion. 10-13-07 should hopefully be cooler weather, so I would not mind a noon kick off.

I dunno... I remember the Memphis game from 04... 11 am kick, no?  Last game of the season, and it was hot as balls outside still, if I recall.

Archived