• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

I hope our students never ever act like this...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,457
  • Days Won:  0

I know UCF fans are poor sports., they actually pushed my father in law last year at the citrus bowl (he is 75 and harmless) b/c he had bulls shirt and hat on....We were on the way back to the SUV after the game and they were livid about the loss and struck out at an elderly man....

UCF fans are jerk offs!

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  12,455
  • Days Won:  25

We have mostly good fans. I just want to say "THANKS" to everyone sitting around us in Auburn. My neice and her friend are Auburn graduates and were treated very well by everyone with in earshot.

Thank you BULLS fans - BDYZR

GO BULLS

FINISH STRONG!

• Content Count:  1,165

well, i'll let you know in a few weeks... I am bringing a few of my friends that are WVU alums or fans to the game and we are sitting in the northern part of the stadium.  im hoping the students have enough class not to be jackasses

When you say nothern part, do you mean student section, or just assigned seats in the norther part?  If WVU fans decide to sit in the student section, they deserve to get picked on.  The only time when I talk **** to opposing fans is when they decide to come to our student section (99% of the time opposing fans come over to the student section, they come over with the intention of being confrontational.

Other than that, I'm the kinda guy that's nice to opposing fans, offering them beers and whatnot during the tailgate.  I hate when I see USF fans being dicks to opposing fans.

You had your share of jerks in Orlando for the game last year, most alumni on our board are not used to tailgating in a mixed student/alumni since we're on campus now. At the Citrus Bowl, students were sort of in their own lot separated so obviously a 40 year old is going to be shocked at some stuff seen since students were scattered all over campus tailgating by alumni. Add to that it was our first home game on campus and everyone went ALL OUT, some started drinking on campus at 630am after a night on the town so by noon the nicest guy could be a belligerent jerk. I suppose other tailgates will have later starts b/c there were plenty of really wasted fans out there.There were plenty of Bull fans instigating a lot before and after our game last year.

I'm sure we'll have some bad stories from both fan bases come oct 13th

While I do not doubt there were USF fans starting **** last year, I witnessed many many moire UCF fans instigating things in both of the past two years.  From fighting our mascot, trashing our stadium/tailgate area two years ago.  Last year, my friend used a porter potty near where some UCF fans were tailgating, when he walked out, he received an uninstagated punch in the eye from a UCF fan (luckily, some of his fellow UCF fans were more level-headed and broke it up).  I myself received multiple threats from UCF fans.  ANd then, after the game, I had countless UCF fans screaming at me "USF ******* SUCKS!!!!!!" (after we just won?  ??? ).  Both schools have bad apples; it just seems to me UCF has more of them.

• Content Count:  358

i hate old people and their wanting of everyone to act like they are going to church.

And I hate young punks who think the only way to engage an opposing fan in conversation involves the F word.

Guess what?  There's a happy medium in there somewhere...

that is the most beautiful thing I have read all day. But I would like to add that it is not an age thing - its a class thing. We are a southern state (like it or not) - we should know better. Some of us do and some of us act like they were raised in a barn. Its that simple. I sometimes wonder who these people's parents are. I often find that disrespectful kids have equally disrespectful parents.  Who never taught them to:

Not let the F word be the 1st word of every sentence.

Not destroy other people's property

Not pee on public property or people's clothing.....

Its not that hard.

Just act classy (and if you're not classy then fake it). These things are things that should be taught in the home. These are not fans learning to be fans. This boys will be boys and fans will be fans attitude is ridiculous.

These are just classless people. Period. And they are entitled to freedom of expression. Unfortunately they will be USF graduates and we just have to deal with it. Every school has them and if you don't think so you are lying to yourself. Hopefully the nice respectable people out weigh the losers at our games.

And that is all I am going to say about that.

I've been to every game since I started going to school here. That includes basketball, soccer and baseball. Not much on the last three since sometimes class would be in the way, but I love my bulls and I am not even from florida. I've lived all my life in Jersey and came to school down here. Now because I may be rude sometimes to other fans from other teams, I am less than you? I am of a lesser class than you? My parents are Jerks? After the Auburn game when we were trying to find our car, one of my buddies got tackled by an Auburn fan. Yeah... pretty classy right. I probably not making any sense but all I know is that I love my school and when other fans from other schools talk ****, Im gonna talk **** back because I am proud of being a USF bull.

• Content Count:  5,903
  • Days Won:  1

I am only reporting this from what I have heard off of Orlando radio...

Apparently UCF fans were throwing things at the UT band and their fans as they went into the stadium. Don't know how bad it was, could have just been one guy. But, that's what I've heard over here.

Also, mentioned on the air was that finally they are putting water fountains into their statdium... for one reason or another the stadium didn't come with them.

• Content Count:  4,139

I had some drunken ucf slut rip off one of my horns off of my helmet last year but all of her cohorts were apologetic and were ashamed. There's at least one a-hole in every pair of pants...  We just gotta police our own.

• Content Count:  9,038

Last year, my friend used a porter potty near where some UCF fans were tailgating, when he walked out, he received an uninstagated punch in the eye from a UCF fan

lol I remember that.  Poor Gregg =/

Last year, my friend used a porter potty near where some UCF fans were tailgating, when he walked out, he received an uninstagated punch in the eye from a UCF fan

Yea, for real.  Took some real restraint from Gregg not to do anything back to that guy.  Then again, the hoard of UCF fans in the area probably deterred him.

• Content Count:  5,903

Yea, for real.  Took some real restraint from Gregg not to do anything back to that guy.  Then again, the hoard of UCF fans in the area probably deterred him.

Gotta remember the 300 Spartans!!!

Archived