• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

For USF to get ranked in AP

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  4,210
  • Days Won:  8

ark lost and will stay in

ala will jump us

ucla will stay in

GT will stay in

AUB loss hurt us, BAD

we are still on outside looking in

just win jim!

focus on UNC.

Tenn will drop out.

IMO, UCLA WILL drop out.  You don't lose to a mid major by 40 points and stay in.  If they lost by 7, ok they would still be in, but I am saying they will drop out right now.

GT may drop out if BC wins big.  Thier win over ND, which looked so good earlier, looks terrible now as bad as ND is.

Neb is getting blown out, will drop way down.

Ark probably will stay in, but you never know.

Wash lost, we may steal some of those votes.

Now for the bad.  Ala will jump us

Kentucky won, may jump us.

Will be close, but I still think we might slide in.

2-3 will drop out, Tenn, UCLA (probably), GT (possibly)

2-3 will get in: Ala, either UK or Missourri, or us.

That is my opinion.

Hope for a UNLV comeback that will get us in for sure.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  5,241
  • Days Won:  0

Dont count G-Tech out yet, they're driving early in the 4th.

Bummer about Lousville losing.

Props to UCF for hanging in there with texas

• Content Count:  1,570
  • Days Won:  1

Do you think that the coaches will put USF in for a make up from last week?

• Content Count:  1,532

Do you think that the coaches will put USF in for a make up from last week?

No, if anything I would think the coaches would take the first chance they get to oust us.  This week would be perfect for them.  I'm counting on the AP more then the coaches...

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  152

our fans worry too much about rankings, imo

if we get ranked-- great. But we need to keep winning and let those things take care of themselves.

We can't help what happened to Auburn. I'm just glad we didn't lose that game after 4 missed FGs. There should never have been an OT-- we should have punched the ball into the end zone a couple more times when we got in the red zone and not had to kick them in the first place. But hell-- it was STILL a great win for our program. Remember--- we had never beaten an SEC team until that game.

Let's get ready to pound on UNC next week. That is our only concern right now

• Content Count:  3,403

if we get ranked-- great. But we need to keep winning and let those things take care of themselves.

We can't help what happened to Auburn. I'm just glad we didn't lose that game after 4 missed FGs. There should never have been an OT-- we should have punched the ball into the end zone a couple more times when we got in the red zone and not had to kick them in the first place. But hell-- it was STILL a great win for our program. Remember--- we had never beaten an SEC team until that game.

Good gosh, it was a bye week.  We don't play the games, we hope for our team to win and for them to climb in the rankings.  Why can't you just let people care about something that matters for USF?

"Our" concern right now is getting ranked so we can get some publicty for it before we potentially lose to WVU.  And the higher we are when we beat WVU, the higher we'll go.  Stop saying this doesn't matter.

• Content Count:  1,180

I hear you guys... it would be great to be ranked right now, but it is still early. I would much rather end up ranked at the END of the year, not week 3 or 4.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  152

Good gosh, it was a bye week.  We don't play the games, we hope for our team to win and for them to climb in the rankings.  Why can't you just let people care about something that matters for USF?

"Our" concern right now is getting ranked so we can get some publicty for it before we potentially lose to WVU.   And the higher we are when we beat WVU, the higher we'll go.  Stop saying this doesn't matter.

it's just my opinion

no need to get your panties in a wad-- do whatever you want brother. I doubt it will have the slightest impact on the world of college football (the same goes for my opinion)

• Content Count:  3,403

I hear you guys... it would be great to be ranked right now, but it is still early. I would much rather end up ranked at the END of the year, not week 3 or 4.

I'd rather be ranked the entire season.

• Content Count:  1,570

I would prefer that USF don't get in the top 25. It would probably make them more angier for the lack of respect.

Archived