• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Ryan's Not the Only Sporting News Bulls Blogger

Jim Johnson

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  74,539
  • Days Won:  422

Is this a USF blog?  

Posted by blogreader on May 14, 2007 11:41 PM

This is a USF blog, right? So why copy over tons of stats that have nothing to do with USF? Thanks for that half-paragraph about the Bulls. Cutting and pasting stats isn't blogging. Boring!

Reply to this comment

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Go away!!!  

Posted by RyanHamilton on May 15, 2007 05:21 PM

blogreader this is the second time this week that you have made a stupid, unprofessional comment so if you dont like what i write just dont read it.

How hard can it be!!!!!!

Reply to this comment

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Posted by RyanHamilton on May 15, 2007 05:59 PM

By the way blogreader I didnt cut and paste hardly any on this topic, this topic took me a long time to write so dont start making your stupid comments on that.

Also read the title, "The 2007 Division 1 Softball Tournament", does that involve the word South Florida in it, let me think... NO.

USF's Softball team did not make the NCAA Tournament this season, so thats why I only had USF's softball team mentioned at the start of my topic and in some of the stats.

Note: blogreader do not comment any more on my topics.

I'm thinking he can't be over 16 yrs old.....

http://www.sportingnews.com/blog/RyanHamilton/83472

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  19,229
  • Days Won:  1

Ryan can be a girls name too.  Have to wonder.  I'm thinking its a 15 year old girl by the over-emotional reactions. S/he is certainly not a professional writer.  No professional writer would throw a temper tantrum if someone said something critical.  This guy/girl is way too high string.  Put down the Red Bull, and stay in school.  ;D ;D ;D ;D 8-) :P

• Content Count:  1,812
  • Days Won:  0

Ryan has got to be knight_fan; both are 15 years old it must be a huge joke for him at his HS.

Ryan has got to be knight_fan; both are 15 years old it must be a huge joke for him at his HS.

A Kanigit could never be that creative....

Just basing it on the lack of punctuation, maybe he is smazza.

Nah, smazza wouldn't react like a child when being called out.  He has as thick skin as there is out there.

• Content Count:  8,158
  • Days Won:  3

He did say "you USF fans"... he's not including himself in that group.

It's an outsider, but probably not a UCF fan.  As Trip said, they're not that clever.  They can barely make ice without reading the ingredients first.

You'll start a lot of trouble, by the way I dont want any of you becoming members of Sporting News because you'll will start way to much trouble for the site to handle.

I dont want Sporting News to know how bad you USF fans are, so please dont come on the site.

Lets find out what "The Sporting News" subscription manager thinks of this.  

Yet another sign of a total novice.

You'll start a lot of trouble, by the way I dont want any of you becoming members of Sporting News because you'll will start way to much trouble for the site to handle.

I dont want Sporting News to know how bad you USF fans are, so please dont come on the site.

Lets find out what "The Sporting News" subscription manager thinks of this.  

Yet another sign of a total novice.

I'm thinking we almost have to join to save face for USF. You look at the other BE blogs and they're head and shoulders above ours... although you really couldn't tell it's ours half the time. The title doesn't give a clue and 2 out of 3 articles aren't even USF based.

It looks like you get some sort of points for having a blog on there, among other things, but I don't know what the accumulation of points get you.

• Group:  Admin
  • Content Count:  97,002
  • Days Won:  469

My cyber-sleuthing has indicated that either this is Ryan's real site:

http://www.ryanham.com/

or he's a different Ryan Hamilton.  

After further gumshoe work, I contemplated an IP lookup on the chap.  While I don't like to engage in such sleuthing of board members, this particular individual seemed so fraudulent I had to look him up.

His IP traces to West Virginia.  Gentlemen, I believe we have a phony in our midst.

I hope a proper representative will take all of this compelling data, including Mr. Hamilton's own comments, to the authorities at The Sporting News.

• Content Count:  928
  • Days Won:  0

OH. MY. GOD.

This is the most hilarious/ridicules thread EVER....EVER

EVER

Steve Slaton, the gig's up, we know you.

Still pissed about last Thanksgiving? We know, we know...Pat White was hurt and was actually in a wheelchair before the game....

Talk about holding a grudge.

Archived