• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Ryan's Not the Only Sporting News Bulls Blogger

Jim Johnson

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  808
  • Days Won:  0

de·ba·cle

1. A sudden, disastrous collapse, downfall, or defeat; a rout.

2. A total, often ludicrous failure.

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Admin
  • Content Count:  96,987
  • Days Won:  469

Just got in today...

[smiley=roflmao.gif]

I don't know whether to delete this, put in the Mad Cow or enter it into the Hall of Fame.  What a riot.

Maybe it's Brett funnin' with us.

• Content Count:  549

My English is good on Sporting news, read that and shut up.

;D  

How to win readers--------^  lmao

This has got to be a gag.

• Content Count:  16,340
  • Days Won:  43

Seriously, I guess this kind of keeps the message board busy since we are now in the offseason for USF.  Who gives a **** if this guy is getting paid or not??? It is just a **** blog. Last time I check, I didnt see any printed material from Ryan coming from the Sporting News. Why do we have so many haters, and why do we have someone trying to defend themselves because they have a blog???

• Content Count:  1,911

this is hilarious stuff.  

• Content Count:  1,911

I nominate this hilarity for the Hall of Fame.

Guest r_to_the_izzo

Dude this blogger isnt worth it. At least Brett and Greg give us "insider" infro. All he does is repost scores and schedules. Hell it won't surprise me when 100% of his info comes from this board. Ryan I wish your blog well.

It will not be a big hit from this board, as you have no inside access to anything, and some of the oppurtinities to network you killed with your antics here. Hell I find ways to get the inside scoop, such as knowing Walt Diaz was moving to closer, and that Prado was going with a short roster. You burned some valuable bridges that could have improved your blog.

Guest Ryan_Hamilton

r to the izzo I have a lot more access to USF Athletics than you think. My topics just dont get published on SN they have been published on Yahoo, CBS Sportsline and many more magnazine companies and newspapers just like Greg Auman and McMurphy.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,526
  • Days Won:  422

my  topics just dont get published on SN they have been published on Yahoo, CBS Sportsline and many more magnazine companies and newspapers

Links?

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  146

r to the izzo I have a lot more access to USF Athletics than you think. My topics just dont get published on SN they have been published on Yahoo, CBS Sportsline and many more magnazine companies and newspapers just like Greg Auman and McMurphy.

If I had to guess, you have never been to a single USF Bull football game. You are an imposter and in no way whatsoever an expert on anything other than terrible grammar.

Your facts are out of date and pointless. To top it off-- you chose the old USF helmet as your avatar with the little tag line about being a sports expert. Ironic as all hell.

Last point-- it's ya'll -- not you'll -- if you are trying to act like someone even from FLorida for that matter.

Archived