• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Ryan's Not the Only Sporting News Bulls Blogger

Jim Johnson

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  937
  • Days Won:  0

Why are you all hassaling the guy???? Seriously, all he is trying to do is bring more exposure to USF. Why alienate him? Talk to SN about fixing that ucf garbage on our site, updating the logo, and people won't have a problem. Honestly, even if this guy is a 15 he is still a "BULLS" fan.. When all is said and done thats all that matters.

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  2,307

The way he spells news's keeps irritating me.

• Content Count:  1,479

Ryan.....I, and I think everyone on this board would LOVE for your blog to be successful. However, there are problems with it that people have expressed. And your response is you are the expert, we are not. You can tell from your posts you started this job with very little knowledge of USF. (Not South Florida sports, sorry couldnt help it.) You are "the number 1 source for South Florida Athletics". No, its not. People here know that. Check out 1.this board, 2. Greg Aumans' blog, 3. Brett's Blog for our sources for USF athletics information. Have you contacted your boss about the picture on the page? I'm sorry, that is a horrible mistake to make for anyone. Again, it is with your blog and your name on it as you came on here this week to promote it so you will hear about it.

I dont mean this to be a jerk, but seriously, what was your knowledge of USF before you started this blog to be classified as an "expert"? Again, I hope it ends up being successful.

Guest Ryan_Hamilton

Mag Pie thats one of the most idiotic replies I have ever saw. Paul Wall is right its not my problem that the UCF picture is on the Sporting news Football page.

If you want to change that picture email someone else on the SN staff or just email the president of SN if your so mad.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  17,448
  • Days Won:  13

Mag Pie thats one of the most idiotic replies I have ever saw. Paul Wall is right its not my problem that the UCF picture is on the Sporting news Football page.

If you want to change that picture email someone else on the SN staff or just email the president of SN if your so mad.

aren't you on "staff"?

• Content Count:  19,249
  • Days Won:  255

Cough seen cough

It would probably be easier for you to convince people that you were the expert writer if you were not the only one showing blatant disregard for the English language. :o

Guest Ryan_Hamilton

;D What is wrong with you'll.

First off im on the SN staff.

Second off I cant fix that picture on the USf football page because only my boss could probably fix that, and i just emailed my boss an half an hour ago to change the picture.

Third off puc86 I really dont care about my english on this message board.

;D What is wrong with you'll.

First off im on the SN staff.

Second off I cant fix that picture on the USf football page because only my boss could probably fix that, and i just emailed my boss an half an hour ago to change the picture.

It does not appear to most of us that you care about it in your blog any more than you care about it on this message board.

• Content Count:  549

That's just it, writers care about their grammar.  And experts know what they are talking about.

I submit that you are neither.  lol

Also, your readership is plummeting with every post you make on this website.  Stop fighting with people, it's what a writer would do.

Paul Wall, I really don't think he is a Bulls fan.(I'm still waiting for his first post about anything other than himself.)  I think he found an unoccupied blog and pounced on it like the superstar he is.

Archived