• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Ryan's Not the Only Sporting News Bulls Blogger

Jim Johnson

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  8,158
  • Days Won:  3

This thread is about an 11 on the unintentional comedy scale...

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  201
  • Days Won:  0

My cyber-sleuthing has indicated that either this is Ryan's real site:

http://www.ryanham.com/

or he's a different Ryan Hamilton.  

After further gumshoe work, I contemplated an IP lookup on the chap.  While I don't like to engage in such sleuthing of board members, this particular individual seemed so fraudulent I had to look him up.

His IP traces to West Virginia.  Gentlemen, I believe we have a phony in our midst.

I hope a proper representative will take all of this compelling data, including Mr. Hamilton's own comments, to the authorities at The Sporting News.

I was wondering the same thing when I saw the ip he left behind on the wikipedia history for South Florida Bulls Football. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/South_Florida_Bulls_football

• Content Count:  9,759
  • Days Won:  9

I see this catching TyBull's 'Tired of Politics' thread with number of page postings, funnier but not as tantalizing.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,539
  • Days Won:  423

OH. MY. GOD.

This is the most hilarious/ridicules thread EVER....EVER

EVER

Steve Slaton, the gig's up, we know you.

Still pissed about last Thanksgiving? We know, we know...Pat White was hurt and was actually in a wheelchair before the game....

Talk about holding a grudge.

I think it's Rod Smith getting pay back for all the fat jokes...

• Content Count:  188

Bulliver I think you are on to something here.  In one email he sent me he told me he was at Va Tech covering the tradgedy that took place.  I know that nobody from Florida paid for him to go cover it, unless it was a short drive away...

• Content Count:  1,812

Ryan has got to be knight_fan; both are 15 years old it must be a huge joke for him at his HS.

A Kanigit could never be that creative....

I really do not think the kid who calls himself knight_fan is an actual knat, he does too much of a deservice to them, I think he is HS kid playing games.

Guest Ryan_Hamilton

Its alright guys I quit SN because I am going to be a sports editor and sportscaster for the leaderofthewolfack.com or rather know as Wolfpack radio.

I will start working for them here in a couple days.

Its alright guys I quit SN because I am going to be a sports editor and sportscaster for the leaderofthewolf[highlight]p[/highlight]ack.com or rather know as Wolfpack radio.

I will start working for them here in a couple days.

Just so we're all clear here... this "Wolfpack" radio has nothing to do with either NC State, the University of Nevada, or the Hartford AHL team.

This "Wolfpack" is a bunch of amateur internet radio guys.  Seems like a good group of people... I wonder what they see in our Mr. Hamilton.

• Content Count:  8,158
  • Days Won:  3

Maybe he's being hired to be the token buffoon on the morning team?  Every show has one...

Guest Ryan_Hamilton

Actually, no Wolfpack isnt made up of amateurs, Wolfpack gets a lot of listeners per show and the new online newspaper we're putting in which i will be the editor of will bring even more people to the site.

Wolfpack Radio is right now a popular radio station.

Come and listen to some of my shows in June.

Archived