• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Ryan's Not the Only Sporting News Bulls Blogger

Jim Johnson

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  8,158
  • Days Won:  3

It is pretty craptastic....  ;D

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  928
  • Days Won:  0

Edit: Deleted for personal ethics...or lack thereof

Aww that's no fun...

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,606
  • Days Won:  424

Eeeergh.... uuuuunggh... I feel a story I need to tell about my cat, but I just can't do it in my own voice.  I'm going to channel Ryan Hamilton for a moment... bear with me...

I have a cat.  His name is Buttons the Cat.  Buttons the Cat likes to eat food.  Also[highlight],[/highlight] Buttons the Cat has fur.  It is my opinion that Buttons the Cat is the best Cat that I have ever had.  Even though Buttons the Cat is the only Cat I have ever owned.  Buttons the Cat is a good cat.

Whew!  I feel better.

Almost perfect...

Guest Ryan_Hamilton

First of all I didnt submit that to Wikipedia, that was put in there, not sure by whom.

Second of all, I looked and here's what i saw.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

South Florida star Quaterback Matt Grothe arrested

Apr 30, 2007 09:36 PM

South Florida's star Sophomore quaterback Matt Grothe was arrested for selling alcohol to an 18 year old on April 19th. The 18 year old received two beers from Grothe, and was currently working with Florida's Division of Alcohol and Beverages.

This incident will make Matt Grothe just face a misdemeanor charge, but that doesn't mean that this is a good thing for Grothe. In my opinion, Matt Grothe made a bad example of the University of South Florida and for that should be punished.

Note: Grothe's court date will be set for next month.

Stats this past season on Matt Grothe.

Matt Grothe in his freshman season for the Bulls threw for 2,576 yards and 15 touchdowns. Grothe also ran for 622 yards and 9 touchdowns.

Matt Grothe earned Big East rookie of the year honors this past year.

Source: Written by Sporting News's Ryan Hamilton

Guest Ryan_Hamilton

Eats It you have some very serious issues. You'll are the only people yet that have complained about my blog, lots of people like my blog and also people think that my blog is the number 1 South Florida Athletics Blog. So Mr. Moderator Eats It that would make me the...

Best.

Writer.

Ever

By the way Im only 13 years old.

• Content Count:  1,812
  • Days Won:  0

Is there a point to second of all? there are 900 ways that could be written that would be more professional.

"The incident will make Matt Grothe just face a misdemeanor charge"

Grothe faces a misdemeanor charge

The charge; a misdemeanor...........

Why editorialize with the word just and then start another fragment sentence disputing the gravity? He faces the charge that is associated with the "alleged" crime.

we know you wrote it it is too similar to all you other "writing" and even the best imitator on this board if not the Tampa Bay area could not duplicate your "skills"

Guest Ryan_Hamilton

You'll are jealous of me, especially this boards moderator Eats It. I could make fun or your writing all day, let me point our the last reply to this post.

nukebull said we know your wrote it it

nukebull, thats some bad grammar right there.

See any of us can point out grammar mistakes that people do on message boards, ESPN, a matter of fact anywhere.

Guest Ryan_Hamilton

For my last post here on this message board, i would like to say that all of you on here are very unprofessional and mr. moderator Eats It you are the....

worst.

writer.

ever.

while me Ryan Hamilton is the

best.

writer.

ever.

Note: Everybody just read this post for now on, please do not reply. If you do reply, you have a lot of serious issues.

By the way Im only 13 years old.

That explains a lot.   ;D ;D

Archived