• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Ryan's Not the Only Sporting News Bulls Blogger

Jim Johnson

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,913
  • Days Won:  2

guys, i just caught onto this whole thread -- i just don't hit the mad cow very often. amazing stuff. like josh, i have a saved thread of e-mails traded with ryan that is on par with all this stuff on the unintentional comedy scale.

i had a hunch he might be on the young side, and that explains a lot. glad he wants to write, and given a few years to find some humility and/or the ability to drive legally, anything can happen. i'm glad he's a kid and not an adult; i really didn't think an adult could possibly not get it this badly.

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  1,913
  • Days Won:  2

wow. great thread. record-breaking on the unintentional comedy scale. if he's really only 13, it explains a lot. now that we know, really probably ought to just leave him alone.

• Content Count:  385
  • Days Won:  0

Wow, if I had seen that earlier I wouldn't have posted so much on his latest thread.  The really sad thing is that I believe that he is 13 and even for a 13 year old he can't write that well.  

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,586
  • Days Won:  423

I can't decide which of these two is my favorite post on this marvelous thread ....  

For my last post here on this message board, i would like to say that all of you on here are very unprofessional and mr. moderator Eats It you are the....

worst.

writer.

ever.

while me Ryan Hamilton is the

best.

writer.

ever.

Note: Everybody just read this post for now on, please do not reply. If you do reply, you have a lot of serious issues.

ryan hamilton

you are a breath of fresh air

board you have step in to one of the most rigid and conservative forums on the internet

different is discouraged not encouraged

obviously,some people are threatened by you

dont take it personal because no body truly knows you

they hide behind screen names that change and interchange

• Content Count:  1,911

my favorite post(s) on this marvelous thread were the ones where the Bullies had their panties in a bunch over some kid and teamed up on that 13 year old.  That was true comedy  ;D  ::)

wonder what happened to Ryan Hamilton and why Ryan Hamilton 2 was made??!?

• Group:  Admin
  • Content Count:  97,018
  • Days Won:  469

Hermie, we could all expect you and smazza to run to the rescue.

Ryan deleted his own account...he didn't get profane and threatening like your other usernames did.

It's amazing that one guy who isn't who he says he is is coming to the aid of another who isn't who he says he is.  The beauty of the internet.

Keep making your unfounded accusatory posts and the Herman_Momart name will go bye-bye too (just like whole slew of other names that were in the stable).

It's time to give it a break, the game is up.

• Content Count:  1,911

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA The bullies are chilarious.  where did i accuse anyone?  i am not who i say i am?  who do I even say i am??? you are scaring me ::)  my other usernames  ::)  ok guy   ;)

all i am saying on this thread is that its funny how all of the same group of guys (if you guys are even different people  :-/) all disagreed with this kid and ran him off the board.  So intimidating you guys are.  why would you ban the herman momart account anyway?  if you did you would have no good explanation (except the thumbs up from your buddies trip, eats it and co.), but do your thing   ;D

• Content Count:  3,574

you can still tell the story greg

Yes... please do so.

It is the off season  ;)

I believe Josh told us his story (at least part of it).

• Content Count:  8,158
  • Days Won:  3

C'mon Greg... you can't throw that out there and not deliver!

Archived