• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Ryan's Not the Only Sporting News Bulls Blogger

Jim Johnson

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,913
  • Days Won:  2

hey, i threw it out there when i thought he was just rude. i can't pick on a 13-year-old in a public forum. sorry for the tease ...

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  642
  • Days Won:  0

Wow i just read threw that intire thing I know feel a litlle bit dummerer when o got up in the morning?

• Content Count:  2,567
  • Days Won:  1

I just readed it to I think it mightve effecteded da way im righting my emails and papers at work to but im not sure if it did

• Group:  Admin
  • Content Count:  97,018
  • Days Won:  469

You're weak.  Why don't you talk some "Bulls" when you come to this board and not about some 13 year old and other board members?  No one ran Ryan off, he's still here.  And he hasn't resorted to profanity, threats, and insults.  Very impressive for a 13 year old.

You tried to infer that his account was deleted like Rueben and Ari....trying to make the board (and me) out to be the big bad wolf.  Again, you're just flat wrong and I am tired of seeing you post such erroneous comments.

Herman, pay attention, the link to the guy's blog was posted here.  In it he proclaimed to be an expert.  In it, he had pictures of UCF players, the wrong name for our team, and the wrong logo.  If you think that doesn't stir a little discontent in the weakest of Bulls fan than that says a lot about you.  

Poor Hermie, hates the Bullies here, but keeps coming back.  You could delete your account like Ryan if the heat gets to be too much.

• Content Count:  1,911

hey, i threw it out there when i thought he was just rude. i can't pick on a 13-year-old in a public forum. sorry for the tease ...

Cheers for being the bigger man.    

• Content Count:  1,911

I love the Bullies, they hate me and i LIKE that too.  

hermie - predicts the bulls to go undefeated this year and go to the national championship game.   Do you like me now?  please  ;D  

anyway im taking advice from Joe and going to the nintendo boards to make fun of 13 year olds.  blatantly obvious your favorites were doing the wrong thing to this kid (who meant well, but was a.......KID) and it wasnt stopped, but go ahead a defend away.  he who defends everything, defends nothing.  cheers

btw, i come on here to read new news, recruits, schedules, etc.  Not to talk about a 13 year old.  but this was the most read and responded to thread on your fan site.  so i though i would read it and then chime in and let the bullies know how they are living up to their nicknames, once again.  

Wow i just read threw that intire thing I know feel a litlle bit dummerer when o got up in the morning?

I just readed it to I think it mightve effecteded da way im righting my emails and papers at work to but im not sure if it did

"you'll" just need to not pick on a teenager... "you'll" should know that's not nice.

;-)

• Group:  Admin
  • Content Count:  97,018
  • Days Won:  469

BTW, the 13 year old (if in fact he is 13 years old) evidently lied to The Sporting News, so I have no pity on him at all.  You have no idea how old the guy is, where he is from, etc.  He's certainly not a student at USF and that was a prerequisite for the blog.

You on the other hand imply you're a grown man, that now comes sunder suspicion.  Hermie, have a good day - we need a clown like you around to entertain the rest of us in slow times like this.  You're a big man  ;), you can take some heat off of Ryan.

• Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

Boy, we really are in need of football and soon........12 pages of posts on this subject.  I am holding my stomach, rolling over with laughter reading all of these posts.    LOL

Archived