• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Ryan's Not the Only Sporting News Bulls Blogger

Jim Johnson

Guest Ryan_Hamilton

Mag Pie you say i cant spell, bullcrap point out 1 mistake I have made spelling wise.

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  74,539
  • Days Won:  422

Mag Pie you say i cant spell, bullcrap point out 1 mistake I have made spelling wise.

The question I have is what do you have against the comma??

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  2,307
  • Days Won:  0

Haha, you have so many that it would take a while.

I have no problem with you, I just think you have many things to fix on your blog before it becomes decent.  I wish you luck.  And I hope that you can learn that people will judge your articles, and instead of biting back by calling people names, you fix the problems.

• Content Count:  1,911

Hey Mr Man, you've replied to everyone but me. What gives? Do you have credentials or not?

• Content Count:  10,874
  • Days Won:  2

You challenge someone else on grammatical accuracy with this kind of post?  Hilarious.  Completely hypocritical, but hilarious nonetheless.  Where did Sporting News hire you from, Mickey D's?

• Content Count:  8,158
  • Days Won:  3

I love these people who defend their poor usage of the English language by trying to say "I don't worry about spelling and punctuation when I'm posting on a message board" or some similar nonsense.

A true professional writer will take care in his/her craft at all times.  Proper communication isn't something you can turn on and off like a light switch.

• Content Count:  19,229
  • Days Won:  1

Anyone who takes offense to criticism should not be in any part of the news or opinion business.  They are doomed from the start.

Guest Ryan_Hamilton

You'll start a lot of trouble, by the way I dont want any of you becoming members of Sporting News because you'll will start way to much trouble for the site to handle.

I dont want Sporting News to know how bad you USF fans are, so please dont come on the site.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,539
  • Days Won:  422

You'll start a lot of trouble, by the way I dont want any of you becoming members of Sporting News because you'll will start way to much trouble for the site to handle.

I dont want Sporting News to know how bad you USF fans are, so please dont come on the site.

::)

Josh, are you SURE this isn't a put on??

• Content Count:  188

Yeah man, he came to me about a month or so ago looking to fill an intern/writer position.  I still have the emails from him.  

He emailed me 4-5 times basically demanding I give him an answer on if he got the job.  I had just gotten my tonsils taken out and was all zipped up on painkillers so I told him to be patient.  The emails kept coming so I figured this was certainly not someone who had any business sense, I told him that in some form ;)  

Then a week later he asked me to do a Q&A for his little blog deal, I did it and that was the last I heard of him until this wonderful debacle!

Josh Newberg

Archived