• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Ryan's Not the Only Sporting News Bulls Blogger

Jim Johnson

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  8,158
  • Days Won:  3

I can't wait to see your editing in action.

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  19,229
  • Days Won:  1

Actually, no Wolfpack isnt made up of amateurs, Wolfpack gets a lot of listeners per show and the new online newspaper we're putting in which i will be the editor of will bring even more people to the site.

Wolfpack Radio is right now a popular radio station.

Come and listen to some of my shows in June.

I'll pass... thanks.

editor?  [snicker] good one.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,605
  • Days Won:  424

Actually, no Wolfpack isnt made up of amateurs, Wolfpack gets a lot of listeners per show and the new online newspaper we're putting in which i will be the editor of will bring even more people to the site.

Wolfpack Radio is right now a popular radio station.

Come and listen to some of my shows in June.

I'll pass... thanks.

Are you kidding? I wouldn't miss this for the world... Maybe he'll take calls.

Guest Ryan_Hamilton

Yeah Im going to take calls, and if any of you call, it will be all SMACK TALK most likely.

• Group:  Admin
  • Content Count:  97,024
  • Days Won:  469

Does WolfPack radio cover Mountaineer sports?  

I'm so calling this show and pranking this mofo when he goes live... seriously, this could be USF's version of "bababooey"

Oh my Lord... look at the item he tried to submit to Wikipedia...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Articles_for_creation/2007-05-09

Click the "show" link for item six.  I swear to God that I know second graders with more writing ability that our boy Ryan.

This incident will make Matt Grothe just face a misdemeanor charge but that doesn't mean that this is a good thing for Grothe. In my opinion Matt Grothe made a bad example of the University of South Florida and for that should be punished.

Worst.

Writer.

Ever.

• Content Count:  1,812
  • Days Won:  0

Oh my Lord... look at the item he tried to submit to Wikipedia...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Articles_for_creation/2007-05-09

Click the "show" link for item six.  I swear to God that I know second graders with more writing ability that our boy Ryan.

This incident will make Matt Grothe just face a misdemeanor charge but that doesn't mean that this is a good thing for Grothe. In my opinion Matt Grothe made a bad example of the University of South Florida and for that should be punished.

Worst.

Writer.

Ever.

My 11 year old daughter maxed out the writing part of the FCAT and earned the privilege to throw a pie in the principals face today. I told her if she kept at it she could be a professional writer someday. I hope she never sees this guys writing or she will soon realize she is already too good.

Hands down worst writer ever, he would have failed the 4th grade FCAT, I know this for a fact.

Eeeergh.... uuuuunggh... I feel a story I need to tell about my cat, but I just can't do it in my own voice.  I'm going to channel Ryan Hamilton for a moment... bear with me...

I have a cat.  His name is Buttons the Cat.  Buttons the Cat likes to eat food.  Also, Buttons the Cat has fur.  It is my opinion that Buttons the Cat is the best Cat that I have ever had.  Even though Buttons the Cat is the only Cat I have ever owned.  Buttons the Cat is a good cat.

Whew!  I feel better.

• Content Count:  1,812
  • Days Won:  0

Eeeergh.... uuuuunggh... I feel a story I need to tell about my cat, but I just can't do it in my own voice.  I'm going to channel Ryan Hamilton for a moment... bear with me...

I have a cat.  His name is Buttons the Cat.  Buttons the Cat likes to eat food.  Also, Buttons the Cat has fur.  It is my opinion that Buttons the Cat is the best Cat that I have ever had.  Even though Buttons the Cat is the only Cat I have ever owned.  Buttons the Cat is a good cat.

Whew!  I feel better.

The funny thing is as creative as you are it is still impossible to recreate the overwhelming crappyness of his writing. You did get **** close  ;D

Archived