• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Season Ticket Sales

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  226
  • Content Count:  3,574
  • Days Won:  0

^^^ Still not what we are looking for…

Eric?

Eric... do you have a document that shows what seats (football) can be purchased with a certain donation level?

I just checked online, but I did not find what I was looking for.

Also, will the spring game sell season tickets like last year?

Those seating chart colors indicate price of the seats, there is different seating chart used for donation level/section (more colors than the seating cost chart).

Where can one find the new seating chart with their respective donation levels.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  1,080

Thank you for illustrating my point.

That ticket price/seating section chart is only half the story.  Where's the donation level/seating section chart?  

• Topic Count:  365
  • Content Count:  6,466
  • Days Won:  35

If you call 1-800 GO BULLS and ask them, I am sure they will be more than willing to tell you. I do know that $250 will get you into 133, 233, also what I listed in a post above. $1,000 is the minimum to get Club access. Donor parking lot is determined by contribution level. But why am I telling you this, if you are ready to come on board just call 800-GO BULLS and they will answer all of your questions and tell you what seats and rows are available at each level.  ;)

If you call 1-800 GO BULLS and ask them, I am sure they will be more than willing to tell you. [highlight]I do know that $250 will get you into 133, 233[/highlight], also what I listed in a post above. $1,000 is the minimum to get Club access. Donor parking lot is determined by contribution level. But why am I telling you this, if you are ready to come on board just call 800-GO BULLS and they will answer all of your questions and tell you what seats and rows are available at each level.  ;)

According to the chart that I have Section 133 = $250 (Herd) , Section 233 = $500 (Varsity) but it's not this years revision.   Sections 107, 114, 133, 238 are the only $250 Donor sections shown.

• Topic Count:  365
  • Content Count:  6,466
  • Days Won:  35

Why don't you post that chart. The donor levels have not changed, as far as I know. I must have been mistaken about 233. $500 makes sense.

The chart I have has been revised...no sense in posting old info.   Mine is a print version, not a pdf .   Athletics should post in on GOUSFBulls.com

• Topic Count:  41
  • Content Count:  477

Yeah -- Bull-gator is the minimum because they won't take your current season tickets from you..

and since Florida has been winning the last two years nobody is giving them up.

Thus - the Athletic Department just ups the ante for the few seats that are given up by current season ticket holders.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,669
  • Days Won:  424

Donations asked for by the University are about 15K higher then they should be.

:-/

The idea that somebody should donate 5k dollars for a 50 yard line seat to a USF game is ridiculous.

The idea that somebody thinks donating 5k dollars for a 50 yard line seat to a USF game is ridiculous is ridiculous...

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  5,386
  • Days Won:  10

Shoot, just this kind of talk is getting me excited for the new season!  Can't wait.  Just think -- some day season tickets to a Bulls game will be passed on from parents to children because that is the only way to get them!  Glad we got ours now!