• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Season Ticket Sales

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  110
  • Content Count:  5,407
  • Days Won:  10

114 is still a $250 section and last year there were plenty of seats available for season purchase.  We always get about 1/4 of the section visiting fans who bought their tickets on ticketmaster.

Yeah, I sit in 114 and would love to have no visiting fans in it.  For the price, I would say it is the best value.  Home team side, shade, and good mix of loud, but considerate people.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  134
  • Content Count:  1,158
  • Days Won:  0

Hey guys:

With Brad's help, the donor seating chart for RJS in in the Image Gallery.  I can't figure out how to get into a post but I'm sure on of you will have no problem with that.  Thanks to Brad for helping me get this far.  I'll see about getting it online.

Eric

• Topic Count:  226
  • Content Count:  3,574
  • Days Won:  0

Hey guys:

With Brad's help, the donor seating chart for RJS in in the Image Gallery.  I can't figure out how to get into a post but I'm sure on of you will have no problem with that.  Thanks to Brad for helping me get this far.  I'll see about getting it online.

Eric

Eric... is this for the season coming up?

RJSChart.sized.jpg

• Topic Count:  15
  • Content Count:  1,235
  • Days Won:  1

I just checked out UF's ticket policy and here it is.

TICKET PRICE INCREASE:

Effective with the 2007 Football season, the seven game season tickets will be $224.00 each. This is an increase from $196.00 in 2006....

NEW ORDERS FOR SEASON TICKETS AND ADDING SEASON TICKETS:

Due to the high demand for season football tickets, very few season tickets become available each year for purchase. Therefore, only new orders will be accepted from persons wishing to join Gator Boosters at the Bull Gator or Scholarship Club member levels.

Bull Gator

Limited to 8

$12,000 +

Scholarship Club

Limited to 4

$3,900 - $11,999

Due to the continuing demand, the Gator Ticket Office cannot accept orders from current season ticket holders wishing to ADD to their total number.

We are a bargain by those standards, but I still think the donations are scaring new people away.  It's not easy to find the information about levels, or how many tickets you can get with a donation.  The GoUSFbulls web site should  explain it all, not make you reach for a phone and call to find out how much something should cost.

I also wonder how many people in the current season ticket base stay at the "grandfathered" donation level?  I do.  The new level for my section is 10 times what I pay.

• Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

if i am paying one million i dont want to sit next to the cheapskates that pay only 500k

• Topic Count:  365
  • Content Count:  6,472
  • Days Won:  35

I think they sould offre 1/2 price donations for your first season. Like a drug dealer, you want to get your client hooked. Then you tell them no more freebies, if you want to keep those awesome seats, its gonna cost ya. I bet more will re-up at that level. They should also give incentives for re-upping, like a small commerative gift or something. An annual thing that people can hold with pride to show their dedication to the program.

• Topic Count:  4,751
  • Content Count:  37,675
  • Days Won:  29

Donations asked for by the University are about 15K higher then they should be.

:-/

The idea that somebody should donate 5k dollars for a 50 yard line seat to a USF game is ridiculous.

[highlight]The idea that somebody thinks donating 5k dollars for a 50 yard line seat to a USF game is ridiculous is ridiculous...[/highlight]

[smiley=smiley_up.gif] Was thinking it was ridiculous also.

I wish I could donate more ...

BP, I'm in the same section. Rows H & J

It is good to hear that you are back in town. We need all of our dedicate Bull Breathren to be close to home and at all home games. I am sure you will see me at the game, I get REALLY into it. You will definitely see me yelling at all the clueless fans to get up and get loud on big 3rd and 4th down defensive plays. Thank god my wifey goes to games with me, or I would probably get into some trouble.  ;D

I will be right there with you and my group ... "UP IN FRONT !!!"  ;D

Go BULLS !!!

• Topic Count:  365
  • Content Count:  6,472
  • Days Won:  35

That's funny, but wouldn't it be "Up in Back" if they are telling you "Down in Front"?

• Topic Count:  4,751
  • Content Count:  37,675
  • Days Won:  29

Yeah ... but I don't wanna turn around  8-)

You take care of the ones behind us and I'll take care of the ones in front  ;)