• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

C4 Arrested Again...

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,639
  • Days Won:  424

Did he know he had a trespassing warning out for him?

I don't think that would be common knowledge, unless someone told him that explicitly.

Regardless, this doesn't seem like a problem and it'll get cleared up.

Yes, he has to be told he his being trespassed.  

Per Greg's blog:

Hill said he was aware of the trespass, but again, is confident the charge will be dropped.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  166
  • Content Count:  9,038
  • Days Won:  1

^huh?

• Topic Count:  46
  • Content Count:  2,523
  • Days Won:  0

Crambone, I was pointing to the fact that in many of the big programs; that's how they view weed.  If it's a great player, it's no biggie and they work with them and don't "abandon them" so they can have a chance to rehabilitate and become a positive force in the community.  Whereas if they smoke weed and suck, we never hear about them bc that's the first reason they use to cut them.

• Topic Count:  53
  • Content Count:  1,757

Here's what I think. One, if he's stupid enough to be using marijuana the first time, we should not give him a second chance. And two, if he knew he had a trespassing warning out for him, he should not have taken that risk which would jeopardize his chance of coming back. I just don't think someone like that should be in the program or the university.

Ha that ****'s hilarious. You really think he's the only player to put on a Bulls uniform whose ever smoked a little weed? If so, you're pretty ******* naive.

I never said that he was the only one. I know that others probably have. I look down on them for that, but until it comes out who exactly I can't judge. The fact is that C4 is now in trouble again.

Why should we be giving these guys a break? What message does it send? "It's ok to smoke pot and break the law, as long as you play football". You think John Doe would get any second chances or have the charges dropped? No.

It would help if you got your facts straight...  He wasn't arrested for using, he was arrested for posession (none was found on him) while in a room with another kid that was actually in posession.  The charges had been dropped since because there was no evidence he was in posession or had used it.  Last I checked, being arrested for something is not the same as being convicted of it.  

• Topic Count:  723
  • Content Count:  12,293

exactly, the tresspassing is automatic if you get arrested and do not meet with school officals and just leave school.

well, since the charges that led to Chills arrest were dropped then you would think that the trespassing for that arrest would also be void.

to me it sounds like all the paperwork didnt get filed to have that trespassing voided out.

either way, i doubt it will stick.

anyone know why he isnt signing on thursday?  is it eligibilty reasons?

• Topic Count:  1,088
  • Content Count:  8,158
  • Days Won:  3

I hope he makes it on campus and gets this cleared up, but let's keep this in mind.

We had a fine, fine season without Mr. Hill wearing the Green and Gold, and a recruiting bonanza on the way in.  Something tells me we'll be fine if he doesn't get his act together.

I'm much more comfortable with C4 no longer being "The Savior" and just being another recruit who might make an impact if he gets here.

• Topic Count:  92
  • Content Count:  3,475
  • Days Won:  7

Here's what I think. One, if he's stupid enough to be using marijuana the first time, we should not give him a second chance. And two, if he knew he had a trespassing warning out for him, he should not have taken that risk which would jeopardize his chance of coming back. I just don't think someone like that should be in the program or the university.

Ha that ****'s hilarious. You really think he's the only player to put on a Bulls uniform whose ever smoked a little weed? If so, you're pretty ******* naive.

I never said that he was the only one. I know that others probably have. I look down on them for that, but until it comes out who exactly I can't judge. The fact is that C4 is now in trouble again.

Why should we be giving these guys a break? What message does it send? "It's ok to smoke pot and break the law, as long as you play football". You think John Doe would get any second chances or have the charges dropped? No.

1) He was never convicted. Why do you arbitrarily pick this kid to hold his questionable activities against him? (The answer is because you enjoy standing on that soapbox next to your computer.)

2) Yes, "John Doe" would get a second chance. I've been there in person to see it happen. I know many people who have been caught drinking underage, or in the same room as some drugs (what Hill was accused of) and the officer realized they didn't have to be a **** and just let the person go. Should anyone who has ever drank underage be kicked out of USF? It's just as illegal.

3) So I'm assuming you want the guys who were suspended to start last season kicked off the team for good?

Guest Rueben_Horowitz
I hope he makes it on campus and gets this cleared up, but let's keep this in mind.

We had a fine, fine season without Mr. Hill wearing the Green and Gold, and a recruiting bonanza on the way in.  Something tells me we'll be fine if he doesn't get his act together.

I'm much more comfortable with C4 no longer being "The Savior" and just being another recruit who might make an impact if he gets here.

Amen.

Would love to have him, but I won't lose any sleep if he's not in G&G next year.