• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

C4 Arrested Again...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  70
  • Content Count:  1,113
  • Days Won:  1

:-/  What I don't understand it states he said he knew he was trespassing.  Why even take the chance and assume you won't get caught.  Why not do it the right way and wait till all was cleared?  It just seems that drama follows him.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  88
  • Content Count:  737
  • Days Won:  0

:-/  What I don't understand it states he said he knew he was trespassing.  Why even take the chance and assume you won't get caught.  Why not do it the right way and wait till all was cleared?  It just seems that drama follows him.

Ever parked at a meter w/o paying it?

• Topic Count:  39
  • Content Count:  3,403

1) He was never convicted. Why do you arbitrarily pick this kid to hold his suspicious activities against him? (The answer is because you enjoy standing on that soapbox next to your computer.)

2) Yes, "John Doe" would get a second chance. I've been there in person to see it happen. I know many people who have been caught drinking underage, or in the same room as some drugs (what Hill was accused of) and the officer realized they didn't have to be a **** and just let the person go. Should anyone who has ever drank underage be kicked out of USF? It's just as illegal.

3) So I'm assuming you want the guys who were suspended to start last season kicked off the team for good?

yep.  no reason to judge him, he wants to come back and will.

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  33

Geez, I thought the most interesting thing in the article was that he was coming back as a safety, not a WR.

• Topic Count:  714
  • Content Count:  7,796
  • Days Won:  6

1) He was never convicted. Why do you arbitrarily pick this kid to hold his suspicious activities against him? (The answer is because you enjoy standing on that soapbox next to your computer.)

No, the answer is that the integrity of USF is at stake. I don't just pick on this "kid", when we had an incident with 3 of our other football players, I was also against them.

2) Yes, "John Doe" would get a second chance. I've been there in person to see it happen. I know many people who have been caught drinking underage, or in the same room as some drugs (what Hill was accused of) and the officer realized they didn't have to be a **** and just let the person go. Should anyone who has ever drank underage be kicked out of USF? It's just as illegal.

So, if I know someone is breaking the law, but I'm not actually breaking the law, then everything is fine. Oh wait, that's guilty by association. I know that there are plenty of underage drinkers and drug users at USF and every college, but that still does not excuse their behavior.

3) So I'm assuming you want the guys who were suspended to start last season kicked off the team for good?

If I had my way, but aparently victory comes above integrity for some.

• Topic Count:  92
  • Content Count:  3,475
  • Days Won:  7

It doesn't stop you from putting "I bleed green and gold" below your cute little picture there. You keep supporting them. Get off your high horse you ******* hypocrite.

It doesn't stop you from putting "I bleed green and gold" below your cute little picture there. You keep supporting them. Get off your high horse you ******* hypocrite.

I'm a hypocrite? Wow.

So I guess I should not cheer for Grothe, Buckley, Richardson, Jackson, and every other respectable athlete at USF, just because of a few bad apples. I support USF. I support the team.

So do you still cheer for your team, even if they make a bad desicion?

Looks like you are running out of ground to stand out since you have started throwing mud.

• Topic Count:  44
  • Content Count:  1,528

how do the same guys manage to find themselves in trouble over and over again?

Guest Ari_Hinkelberger

Come on guy -- he smoked some weed.  He wasnt slinging the rock -- or pushing drugs at **** Greco Middle.  He was smoking pot.

I would much rather see my player smoking weed then slugging 15 beers on saturday night.  And that is coming from a bona-fide lush.

You smoke some weed.  You sit in your room.  You eat.  You laugh at some stupid movie and then you pass out.

Call me when that is a crime.

Outrunner -- it would be scary to have you on my jury.

good grief.

In the words of the Great A. Iverson.. "Its Practice Man, Practice.  Come on man its Practice."