• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

C4 Arrested Again...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  116
  • Content Count:  1,501
  • Days Won:  0

:-/

http://blogs.tampabay.com/usf/

Last we'd checked in with Hill, he had finished a semester at Pearl River Community College in Mississippi, intending on taking classes this spring at Hillsborough Community College in Tampa, then returning to USF this fall. Last week, he was arrested on campus by USF police on a misdemeanor charge of trespassing after warning, a charge he's optimistic will eventually be dropped.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  39
  • Content Count:  3,403

You'll remember that Hill was arrested in June on a misdemeanor charge of possession of marijuana, and that charge contributed to his leaving USF to play last fall at Pearl River, knowing he could return as early as January. The charge was dropped by prosecutors in December, but USF police had filed the trespass warning last summer, as is often the case when a student is arrested but leaves school without meeting with the student judicial affairs board. Logically, since the charge that spawned the trespass was dropped, the trespass might be gone as well, but the trespass stands until someone takes action to lift it.

Hill told me he was a passenger in a friend's car, and the friend was dropping off some food at a girlfriend's place on campus, and the car was pulled over for a traffic stop. Hill said he was aware of the trespass, but again, is confident the charge will be dropped. He's not signing with the Bulls this week, by the way, but said he has every intention of rejoining the team this summer. He'll come in as a safety, he says, but "if Coach Leavitt wants me to be a backup quarterback, I won't say no."

doesn't seem like an issue.

• Topic Count:  714
  • Content Count:  7,796
  • Days Won:  6

Here's what I think. One, if he's stupid enough to be using marijuana the first time, we should not give him a second chance. And two, if he knew he had a trespassing warning out for him, he should not have taken that risk which would jeopardize his chance of coming back. I just don't think someone like that should be in the program or the university.

• Topic Count:  999
  • Content Count:  19,229
  • Days Won:  1

Did he know he had a trespassing warning out for him?

I don't think that would be common knowledge, unless someone told him that explicitly.

Regardless, this doesn't seem like a problem and it'll get cleared up.

• Topic Count:  92
  • Content Count:  3,475
  • Days Won:  7

Here's what I think. One, if he's stupid enough to be using marijuana the first time, we should not give him a second chance. And two, if he knew he had a trespassing warning out for him, he should not have taken that risk which would jeopardize his chance of coming back. I just don't think someone like that should be in the program or the university.

Ha that ****'s hilarious. You really think he's the only player to put on a Bulls uniform whose ever smoked a little weed? If so, you're pretty ******* naive.

• Topic Count:  469
  • Content Count:  4,451

Talk about reducing your recruiting options.  Give the kid a break.  I'm sure when he comes back he'll be filling several "lemonade" cups up a month to in sure the ghanja monster stays at home.

• Topic Count:  151
  • Content Count:  2,719

Did he know he had a trespassing warning out for him?

I don't think that would be common knowledge, unless someone told him that explicitly.

Regardless, this doesn't seem like a problem and it'll get cleared up.

Yes, he has to be told he his being trespassed.  

• Topic Count:  999
  • Content Count:  19,229
  • Days Won:  1

Thanks Gene... I'm happy I don't know this type of info  ;)

• Topic Count:  646
  • Content Count:  7,890

how is he going to play for USF if he has been Trespassed  ;)

• Topic Count:  714
  • Content Count:  7,796
  • Days Won:  6

Ha that ****'s hilarious. You really think he's the only player to put on a Bulls uniform whose ever smoked a little weed? If so, you're pretty ******* naive.

I never said that he was the only one. I know that others probably have. I look down on them for that, but until it comes out who exactly I can't judge. The fact is that C4 is now in trouble again.

Why should we be giving these guys a break? What message does it send? "It's ok to smoke pot and break the law, as long as you play football". You think John Doe would get any second chances or have the charges dropped? No.