• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

C4 Arrested Again...

Guest r_to_the_izzo

Im sure you all saw the facebook pictures. I know I have. If you havent look up Johnny Payton's facebook. Its clear as day C Hill with a bag of weed in is hand.

Alot of players smoke weed, alot of people smoke weed, that doesnt make it right. If he is dumb enough to come back on campus knowing he is not supposed to be there, whats going to stop him from hitting the bong the next time he is offered?

Theres a point where no amount of talent can over come the off the field problems.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

i said a long time ago

forget this  guy

usf needs to move on

Guest Ari_Hinkelberger

I think the rule should be -- you smoke weed...if you get caught - you get suspended - if you get caught again -- you get kicked off the team.

This guy is all good in my book.  Suit um kid and get in there.

• Topic Count:  84
  • Content Count:  1,479
  • Days Won:  0

Im sure you all saw the facebook pictures. I know I have. If you havent look up Johnny Payton's facebook. Its clear as day C Hill with a bag of weed in is hand.

Alot of players smoke weed, alot of people smoke weed, that doesnt make it right. If he is dumb enough to come back on campus knowing he is not supposed to be there, whats going to stop him from hitting the bong the next time he is offered?

Theres a point where no amount of talent can over come the off the field problems.

I also believe there was a pic of him* and Jackie Chambers that made the Oracle, them holding a bag of weed and a giant bottle of liquor.

Personally, I'm not sold on him. He didnt perform when he got the chance to play, he acted like he didnt want to be on the team, and look how we did w/out him(hey smazza: thats another example why you cant go by recruiting rankings)

*I'm about 95% sure it was Chill, sorry if it wasnt, but it was definately Chambers and a player that was under 21.

• Topic Count:  93
  • Content Count:  3,048
  • Days Won:  6

So, if I know someone is breaking the law, but I'm not actually breaking the law, then everything is fine. Oh wait, that's guilty by association. I know that there are plenty of underage drinkers and drug users at USF and every college, but that still does not excuse their behavior.

If I had my way, but aparently victory comes above integrity for some.

Victory over integrity?  Get off your high horse.  Do you drive on campus?  If so, do you always obey the posted speed limit?  If you don't drive, have you ever jaywalked?  You mean to tell me you have never broken the law?  It's a matter of integrity, of course.  If you are driving above 10 mph then you are endangering your fellow students and I can only hope that you are expelled from USF for this reprehensible behavior.

• Topic Count:  108
  • Content Count:  2,484
  • Days Won:  1

I'm sure everybody on this board has broken the law a time or 2 and for you to condemn this kid for a misdemeanor well then I hope you dont live in a glass house

Guest JulmisteForPrez

So, if I know someone is breaking the law, but I'm not actually breaking the law, then everything is fine. Oh wait, that's guilty by association. I know that there are plenty of underage drinkers and drug users at USF and every college, but that still does not excuse their behavior.

Victory over integrity?  Get off your high horse.  [highlight]Do you drive on campus?  If so, do you always obey the posted speed limit?  If you don't drive, have you ever jaywalked?  You mean to tell me you have never broken the law?  It's a matter of integrity, of course.  If you are driving above 10 mph then you are endangering your fellow students and I can only hope that you are expelled from USF for this reprehensible behavior.[/highlight]

::)

That's weak.

• Topic Count:  714
  • Content Count:  7,796

Victory over integrity?  Get off your high horse.  Do you drive on campus?  If so, do you always obey the posted speed limit?  If you don't drive, have you ever jaywalked?  You mean to tell me you have never broken the law?  It's a matter of integrity, of course.  If you are driving above 10 mph then you are endangering your fellow students and I can only hope that you are expelled from USF for this reprehensible behavior.

Jaywalking vs Smoking Pot  ;D Speeding vs Tresspassing

I'm guesing by all the people condemning my stance, you don't care that he has knowingly broken team rules and laws several times now. How many chances can you give a guy that keeps making mistakes?

• Topic Count:  714
  • Content Count:  7,796

I'm not going to bother anymore with this discussion because it has turned into a debate of personal character and morality of not just actions but also personal beliefs.