• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Anyone else joining THE DARK SIDE yet?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  90
  • Content Count:  468
  • Days Won:  0

With such an impressive showing at Louisville was just wondering if anyone else has joined the so-called DARK SIDE? Won't speak for anyone else, but just going to the "Toilet Bowl" isn't good enough for me. Guess that's what happens when you grow up watching & rooting - YES ROOTING - for one of THE BEST teams in the country. Watching them once again make it to the national championship gamehas probably spoiled me in being sympathetic to mediocre coaching. And, before you all jump on me for being an Ohio State homer...I was rooting for them way before most of you were probably even born - and, obviously way before USF even had a football team.

So, is everyone out there okay with beating the crappy teams of the BE, and losing to the good ones? Or, have you started to see that Jim Leavitt isn't the guy that's going to take this program any further? See you in Arizona.  

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  1,586
  • Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

Feel better now?

• Topic Count:  99
  • Content Count:  10,565
  • Days Won:  7

If you love your Buckeyes so much, then how about staying with them. It's pretty easy to pick on a program who has not cut corners, who doesn't have nearly close to the alumni or funding that Ohio State does. I could also add that we don't have a Coach who is as shady as Tressel and that goes back to his days at Youngstown State.

• Topic Count:  151
  • Content Count:  1,037

Yea there we are come on a USF board and say how bad you think we are and say your a #1 teams fan...real classy. ::) ::)

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,650
  • Days Won:  424

...I was rooting for them way before most of you were probably even born - and, obviously way before USF even had a football team.

Translation: "I'm a bandwagon Ohio State fan from way back when Woody was winning all those national championships. I also love the NY Yankees and Dallas Cowboys ..... and Notre Dame, as soon as they get back on top."

• Topic Count:  38
  • Content Count:  4,016

What a loser...sorry jf sounds like you're riding in your bad wagon alone. ;D

Good grief what turnip truck did this guy fall off of.  What a joke!

Yeah winning the games we're suppose to win is such a awful proposition.  

• Topic Count:  597
  • Content Count:  6,557
  • Days Won:  3

...I was rooting for them way before most of you were probably even born - and, obviously way before USF even had a football team.

Translation: "I'm a bandwagon Ohio State fan from way back when Woody was winning all those national championships. I also love the NY Yankees and Dallas Cowboys ..... and Notre Dame, as soon as they get back on top."

BWhahaha  ;D!