• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Anyone else joining THE DARK SIDE yet?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  90
  • Content Count:  468
  • Days Won:  0

you sure weren't saying anything until we lost a game again. You come out of the woodwork ONLY when USF loses and you have quickly forgotten your prediction that USF would finish the season .500 or under.

Nope, didn't forget. USF had a great season if all you want them to do is go to a bowl game...any bowl game. Played pretty competitively against the elite of the Big East, which aren't anywhere near the elite of college football. <That was sarcasm>

If this were my board, I would ban you in a heartbeat. You add nothing.

Oh, no. You'd ban me? ****. That hurts. When would you find the time? Aren't you too busy washing JL's car, cutting his grass, grocery shopping for his wife, polishing his shoes, etc.? And, besides the fact you own a camera (wow, I may have to put away my Polaroid some day and buy one)  ::) - what do you add besides your kiss-ass slanted opinions?

And, the "glue-sticks" are working out great. Thanks for asking. Have a commissioned "glue-sticks" piece heading out the door for $1000 next week. Funny thing about that **** art. Anyone will buy it...

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  721
  • Content Count:  6,754
  • Days Won:  19

I will root for OSU if UF makes the national championship game...

Other than that... we need to make major improvements around the "franchise" player that God has so nicely placed at QB for us for the next three seasons. A big year at recruiting is paramount with UM and FSU being down.

What makes me real sick... my high school, the same school that gave us Cristi Ecks (the softball stud), is undefeated (for the first time in their history) and is in the playoffs for only the second time ever (my senior year was the first). I hope they lose though. Our friggen QB has committed to WVU. Makes me want to vomit.

Jeff... being that you are an OSU fan... and being I have no allegiance to Miami or OSU... what was your take on the penalty flag call at the end of the game in OSU's last championship win? I thought it was late myself and shouldn't have been called... your honest thoughts?

• Topic Count:  90
  • Content Count:  468
  • Days Won:  0

My honest thought right when it happened was that Ohio State lost. But, after I watched it again I wasn't so sure. Guess that was the side of me that wanted Ohio State to have won fairly. I was sent this after the game. It could have been a PhotoShop job, but if not...it clearly shows Ohio State did win.

Poster.jpg

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  4,749
  • Content Count:  37,659
  • Days Won:  29

... probably spoiled me in being sympathetic to mediocre coaching.

How many years did John Cooper coach there ?

how exactly are you affiliated with USF?

I'm curious about this also ... and shouldn't this be on the All Sports Board ?

So, is everyone out there okay with beating the crappy teams of the BE, and losing to the good ones? Or, have you started to see that Jim Leavitt isn't the guy that's going to take this program any further?

Years 9 & 10 to Bowl Games.

And a coach tomatoe would be the only one to see that a great foundation has been built here. And the future is BRIGHT !

OK, here's my take......I know we're a young program and all, but I'll use the example of Michigan.  It doesn't matter what bowl they go to, whether it be the Alamo Bowl all the way up to the National Championship, they back the maize and blue all they way.

Why is this a problem for the green and gold?????  We should be proud that we make it to ANY bowl game, no matter the locale.  If we were to go to a bowl as far as Boise, Idaho or as close as the Outback Bowl, we should be there in-person (if possible) and if not in-person, Bull Country is always there in spirit.  I for one know once I graduate and am settled on my feet, I will do my damnedest to be a season ticket holder for football and to travel to the bowl game as often as possible.

AMEN !

And wish this Ohio St Butt Hole  ;) would try bashing South Carolina fans ... there is a true sign of FANS !

... Schiano turned Rutgers around in what 5 years?  

;D

Sure you thought the same thing about O'Leary last season  ;D

Far cry from a turn-around ... they have had a great season after losing their bowl game last year.

Compare their games against ours ... nothing impressive. They barely beat L'ville and we hammered L'ville last year. Cincy beat them worse than us.

And didn't we hammer them last season.

And we'll see that turnaround next year ...  ;D

This very well is a fluke season.

... Maybe another year or two of crappy JL coached football will.

Years 9 & 10 are Bowling  [smiley=GoBulls.gif]

... Knew the Ohio State deal was just going to piss most of you off. But, what the hell. Not making any friends here anyway, and don't really care. That's what makes America so great.

So you just posted this to piss off Fans of USF Football  ::)

And I don't think you would make friends in any country. And this isn't a "make friends for losers" board ... it's a USF Fan Board.