• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Anyone else joining THE DARK SIDE yet?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  502
  • Content Count:  5,903
  • Days Won:  1

Man, it's nice to watch a real coach like Tressel coach.

A bit easier to coach when his recruiting and the treatment of his players is shady at best.

What jealousy are you speaking of? I don't think anyone here is jealous of Ohio State.

Not quite right... I'm slightly jealous they have a stadium that holds 105,000 people... other than that, not one bit!

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  90
  • Content Count:  468
  • Days Won:  0

A bit easier to coach when his recruiting and the treatment of his players is shady at best.

Such an easy statement. Seems to me that Maurice Clarett cried foul to try to save himself, team was investigated and nothing came from it. Then, Troy Smith took money from an alumni, told the truth and took his punishment. Once again, team was investigated and nothing came from it. Not saying **** doesn't happen because truth be known it probably does at every major college - even the minor ones - in the country. So, saying he's shady hasn't been proven once. But, even if it was I'd take shady and winning instead of dorky and losing.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,984
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  173

you sure weren't saying anything until we lost a game again. You come out of the woodwork ONLY when USF loses and you have quickly forgotten your prediction that USF would finish the season .500 or under.

If this were my board, I would ban you in a heartbeat. You add nothing.

• Topic Count:  99
  • Content Count:  10,565
  • Days Won:  7

Such an easy statement. Seems to me that Maurice Clarett cried foul to try to save himself, team was investigated and nothing came from it. Then, Troy Smith took money from an alumni, told the truth and took his punishment. Once again, team was investigated and nothing came from it. Not saying **** doesn't happen because truth be known it probably does at every major college - even the minor ones - in the country. So, saying he's shady hasn't been proven once. But, even if it was I'd take shady and winning instead of dorky and losing.

I am not even using those guys as the basis for my statement. There was a better piece on ESPN I believe that had former Youngstown State players in it and they mentioned what went on. Guys who didn't play on the same teams basically saying they received the same type of benefits while they were there. You'll have a hard time convincing me that those habit just all of the sudden left when he went to Columbus.

I guess it should come as no surprise that you would take a shady coach instead of one who goes by the book. Shows what type of person you are.

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,331
  • Content Count:  97,077
  • Days Won:  469

I have a policy of never banning anyone while laughing hysterically at them.  It's only fair.

Guest r_to_the_izzo

JFC, what happened to the bet we had about your idiotic, and completely wrong, prediction on how we would finish below .500? Buck the F*ckeyes.

• Topic Count:  604
  • Content Count:  16,495
  • Days Won:  43

Everyone knows that Ohio St cheats, so I am not impressed with the BUCKEYES. Hell, Ohio ST had a hard time with Cincy at their Horseshoe this season, so I am not suprised. I believe USC is going to blow OHIO ST out of the water in the national championship.  The Ohio ST LUCKEYES should have lost against Miami when everyone knows that the late flag was bogus.

• Topic Count:  70
  • Content Count:  622
  • Days Won:  0

I have a policy of never banning anyone while laughing hysterically at them.  It's only fair.

haha...i like this policy ;D