• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

If you can not see then stand up

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  39
  • Content Count:  3,403
  • Days Won:  0

I have an issue with this paying for a seat thing though.  if only 1 or 2 people in the entire section are standing I can see asking a few people to sit down, but not letting them stand up for big plays or 3rd downs is ridiculous.  mikeG says that the sitters payed for their seats and should be able to enjoy the game as they please.  well, so did the people standing in front of them.  I think a middle ground is good, sort of like I am all in favor of standing but standing on seats is annoying unless you are really short(and also against stadium policy, not that i agree with all of that).  short people couldnt see if they stood on the seats if everyone else did as well.

Standing does allow you to be louder, though.  That's why choirs stand up when they sing.  It's also easier to hit the seats for more noise when standing.

edited by Bulliever to remove off-topic comment

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  646
  • Content Count:  7,890

we give the 5 grand donation........... a business write off of course ;)

So, technically, the business should be the one pissed, not you.   ::)

but if I own the business then I can do what ever I want  :P

• Topic Count:  70
  • Content Count:  622

we need more people bangin on the chairs...especially on 3rd downs...

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,639
  • Days Won:  424

we give the 5 grand donation........... a business write off of course ;)

So, technically, the business should be the one pissed, not you.   ::)

but if I own the business then I can do what ever I want  :P

No mas.  8-)

• Topic Count:  232
  • Content Count:  2,511

I swear from time to time I hate sitting in the Club section. Why you may ask I am sick and tired of having some @sshole behind me yelling because I am standing for a kick off, big play, or a big third down. This game I had a guy come to me right after the first series and tell me "If you don’t sit down I am call an usher" WTF my family has had season tickets since day one and have been sitting in this section since RayJay opened. So for all you in section 235 if you can not see then stand your lazy asses up.

Thanks

Gary (the guy in the #38 jersey)

Dude this is what you do.  You and everyone in your party eat whatever food gives you the most vile rank flatulence known to man.  When the stomach starts to churn, stand up and heartily break wind in their faces.

If they try to complain about you standing up, then they will have to breathe in all that rancid methane stank.  Watch them try to complain while their eyes water and turn red.

If they complain about the smell, then tell them that you are acting like a real bull who roams the cattle ranch and farts whenever he pleases.

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,043
  • Days Won:  469

i was in section 210 on saturday, and i had a couple of pitt fans sitting behind me.

That just amazes when opposing fans are seated in major donor areas like that ....

Why?

I have seats in that section.  When I try to sell them to USF fans there is little interest in paying anything near full price...I usually have to let them go in the half price to "free" range.  If I put my tickets on ebay, there are opposing fans willing to pay full face value for the tickets.  It presents an interesting conflict.

• Topic Count:  343
  • Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

Im so glad im still a student and dont have to worry about standing being a problem.  Once i graduate i will pay a student a $20 fee to get a companionm ticket for every home game (until tickets become a more vlauable commodity of course) so i can stand in peace.  Ive had 2 acl recontsructions (one within less than a year) and still dont see how hard it is to stand for a whole football game, even after working on my feet for 6 hours before hand (yup working 9:45-4 before a 7pm kick off this year).  

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  195
  • Content Count:  6,766
  • Days Won:  3

I think you just have the misfortune of having someone who doesn't want to stand - [highlight]AT ALL[/highlight] - regardless of defensive stands, post play etc. seated behind you.  And there's really nothing you can do about it, because a call to the usher trumps your 'passion' every time.

And you're right about the jumbotron "On Your Feet" prompt. If you don't want us to stand and raise hell, don't put that up there.

I agree that there needs to be much more enthusiasm/emotion/participation than the outdoor equivalent of sitting in front of the TV.

You may want to see what's available in section 234. There's quite a few vacancies around us, that used  to be occupied by season ticket holders who, apparently, no longer renew.

As for infiltrators paying full price for tickets, it is what it is. They value the product, the rest of us either have paid for our tickets or are looking to get out as cheaply as possible.

• Topic Count:  486
  • Content Count:  12,466
  • Days Won:  25

Bring all the noise and standing you can to our section, 234.

If I can here me, it's not loud enough!

If you sit higher than row G, I'll be standing in front of you!

Before the game your kids just might even get a balloon for the opening kick-off.

GO BULLS!

• Topic Count:  238
  • Content Count:  4,139
  • Days Won:  1

Freak, If I go to the Cuse game next Sat. I'll exchange my ticket with yours... I ring my Bull Bell in his wrinkly ear all night. He'll BEG to take you back...     ;)      

NEVER SIT DOWN !    NEVER SURRENDER !!!