• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

If you can not see then stand up

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,686
  • Days Won:  424

They did pay for their tickets just like you and they have the right to enjoy the game how they see fit.

If that is the case then I call the shots when it comes to this guy. The guy who yelled about us standing up did not have club access which means he did not pay the 5 grand or so donation with his tickets so I by far paid more for my tickets ................. much more

It's only a grand to get club access.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  646
  • Content Count:  7,890
  • Days Won:  0

we give the 5 grand donation........... a business write off of course ;)

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  856
  • Days Won:  2

listen to the nerve of THESE 2 people....i was in section 210 on saturday, and i had a couple of pitt fans sitting behind me.  of course, im standing most of the game, especially during key situations.  they had the freaking nerve to tell me to sit down because they couldnt see.  i turned around, looked at them and laughed, "are you serious?  first off, if you cant see then stand up dammit, secondly, ur pitt fans...this is our house not yours.  i dont go to your house and start flippin channels on the remote, because its YOUR house, your tv..same rule applies here."  it was one of the funniest things ive ever seen an oposing fan do or say at an away game.

• Topic Count:  646
  • Content Count:  7,890

and I am sure they did not say one word back to you either why becasue they are chicken spit

we give the 5 grand donation........... a business write off of course ;)

So, technically, the business should be the one pissed, not you.   ::)

i was in section 210 on saturday, and i had a couple of pitt fans sitting behind me.

That just amazes when opposing fans are seated in major donor areas like that ....

• Topic Count:  469
  • Content Count:  4,451

I got the "down in front" in the first qtr on a Pitt third down.  I was sitting with some family mems that purchased tix.  So I sat in Sec 239.  Normally I'm in 234.  Come to find out 239 is Tman's section.  He ain't trained all of 'em in the way of the BullBackers yet.  Hope I contributed to the effort on Sat though.

There were a couple of Pitt fans behind our group complaining how hot is was.  Kinda funny to see a 20 something going "Dang its hot here.  Its 25 in Pittsburg."  I told him it was 80 plus on Tuesday.  But late in the game one of 'em was tryin' to instigate a fight w/another Bull fan.  Kid musta had to many Big Buc Liquid Courage Concoctions.  He stood in the aisle on his cell for 20 mins tryin' to get the guy to come down

Also we saw a 50 yr Pitt fan beat the crap out of a 20 something Bull fan in the parking lot.  Kid kinda deserved it but watching the whole thing seemed surreal.  Almost got involved to break it up b/c my Dad who is an ex-cop thought he should do something.  Glad We didn't.

• Topic Count:  110
  • Content Count:  3,103

Maybe we can contact or contract with the Bull Outfitters and order them..I was told one time that they were given to students for a promo sometime ago..maybe Eric can enlighten us on this issue

the shirts with the "If you can't see, stand up" on the back of them are the Student Bulls club shirts we used last year.  therefore there are none left this year.  it was not a promotion, students had to join SBC in order to get the shirts in green and gold.  this years SBC shirt has the each conference we have been in and the year we were in them.

• Topic Count:  26
  • Content Count:  295

Maybe we can contact or contract with the Bull Outfitters and order them..I was told one time that they were given to students for a promo sometime ago..maybe Eric can enlighten us on this issue

the shirts with the "If you can't see, stand up" on the back of them are the Student Bulls club shirts we used last year.  therefore there are none left this year.  it was not a promotion, students had to join SBC in order to get the shirts in green and gold.  this years SBC shirt has the each conference we have been in and the year we were in them.

thanks for that info...would you happen to know who printed them up for the SBC....

• Topic Count:  110
  • Content Count:  3,103

all i know is that Fast Signs sponsored it.