• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

If you can not see then stand up

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  238
  • Content Count:  4,139
  • Days Won:  1

You have to stand on 3rd down! Its football law. If you can't stand, sorry sucks for you. But it is a football game, 3rd down and big plays are a must. I used to catch **** in my section (109) but those people moved or just shut up. We are finally gettting people to stand for big plays.

If the players beg for you to get up, then get up **** it. Add some life to the frickin stadium! Pump up your team!

BloomTown...        A man of reason...    who can argue with that?

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  646
  • Content Count:  7,890
  • Days Won:  0

I swear from time to time I hate sitting in the Club section. Why you may ask I am sick and tired of having some @sshole behind me yelling because I am standing for a kick off, big play, or a big third down. This game I had a guy come to me right after the first series and tell me "If you don’t sit down I am call an usher" WTF my family has had season tickets since day one and have been sitting in this section since RayJay opened. So for all you in section 235 if you can not see then stand your lazy asses up.

Thanks

Gary (the guy in the #38 jersey)

Dude this is what you do.  You and everyone in your party eat whatever food gives you the most vile rank flatulence known to man.  When the stomach starts to churn, stand up and heartily break wind in their faces.

If they try to complain about you standing up, then they will have to breathe in all that rancid methane stank.  Watch them try to complain while their eyes water and turn red.

If they complain about the smell, then tell them that you are acting like a real bull who roams the cattle ranch and farts whenever he pleases.

as the wife keeps on hitting me while yelling "what the hell gary that stinks" ;) but I will keep that in mind  ;D

• Topic Count:  646
  • Content Count:  7,890

Freak, If I go to the Cuse game next Sat. I'll exchange my ticket with yours... I ring my Bull Bell in his wrinkly ear all night. He'll BEG to take you back...     ;)      

NEVER SIT DOWN !    NEVER SURRENDER !!!

MUTT first congrats on the little one, Second sadly I can not make the game this week I will be in the Bahamas baby  :GoBulls

Thank the lord for DVR

Note: the date of my trip was not decided by me it is a family trip and I would rather be at the game

• Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  698

In section 137, we had some idiots who stood the entire game, even when a family behind them with younger kids asked them to sit.  That was on first, second, third, fourth downs, and when the Bulls were on D too.  They were just morons and insisted in being idiots.   They guy, after getting in a shouting/cussing match, told the cops he was an ex NYC police officer.  I don't care who you are, there is such a thing as respect.  

You're a clown. You're story here is so off base isn't not even funny. But next time those idiots are standing the entire game (which they aren't), come down and say hi, and I am sure they will be happy to discuss this issue face to face. You were most likely one of those clowns that was saying one lady was from NJ and couldn't speak english (she has her masters degree from USF 4.0GPA), and saying that a younger lady had a nice ass, along with other explitives. Get a clue as to what happend before you open your stupid mouth again.

• Topic Count:  28
  • Content Count:  823

You have to stand on 3rd down! Its football law. If you can't stand, sorry sucks for you. But it is a football game, 3rd down and big plays are a must. I used to catch **** in my section (109) but those people moved or just shut up. We are finally gettting people to stand for big plays.

If the players beg for you to get up, then get up **** it. Add some life to the frickin stadium! Pump up your team!

BloomTown...        A man of reason...    who can argue with that?

Just remember next election year, vote for Bloomtown circuit football judge. or official beer taster. But definitely 1 of the 2.

• Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

I swear from time to time I hate sitting in the Club section. Why you may ask I am sick and tired of having some @sshole behind me yelling because I am standing for a kick off, big play, or a big third down. This game I had a guy come to me right after the first series and tell me "If you don’t sit down I am call an usher" WTF my family has had season tickets since day one and have been sitting in this section since RayJay opened. So for all you in section 235 if you can not see then stand your lazy asses up.

Thanks

Gary (the guy in the #38 jersey)

crazy