• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

If you can not see then stand up

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  26
  • Content Count:  295
  • Days Won:  0

Maybe we can contact or contract with the Bull Outfitters and order them..I was told one time that they were given to students for a promo sometime ago..maybe Eric can enlighten us on this issue

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  597
  • Content Count:  6,557
  • Days Won:  3

I find it hard to believe they throw people out of the stadium for standing when they flash signs like "On your feet!" on the jumbotron.

• Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  698

You should be thrown out of the stadium for sitting on third down!

STAND UP AND CHEER DAMNIT!!!!

Or in my case, getting kicked out for standing on third down...RU game

I am over that, and this subject keeps coming up every other week. People are there for social hour not to watch football, this is something we are going to have to deal with for the next 10 years, I have just come to grips with it.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,638
  • Days Won:  424

I am over that, and this subject keeps coming up every other week. People are there for social hour not to watch football,

If they're not there to watch football why are they yelling at you to sit down?   ;)

Only standers I have a problem with are the ones who stop in the frigging aisle to watch a play, oblivious to everyone around them.

• Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  134

They did pay for their tickets just like you and they have the right to enjoy the game how they see fit.

That is right, but what right do they have to tell me to sit down?  None!  I pay just as much for my tickets as they paid for theirs!  The minute they open their mouths is when I have a problem with them.

I do not stand excessively by any means.  But keep your negative vibe at home, its a college football game for goddness sakes.  Didn't your moma ever tell ya "if you don't have anything nice to say don't say it at all"

Not to rant all day long about this, beacuse I could.  I will leave you with this, have a good time, enjoy yourself and that there will always people around you, so just get along and keep in mind we are all there to see the bulls, good or bad!   ;)

• Topic Count:  486
  • Content Count:  12,466
  • Days Won:  25

Every year at renewal time they are offered the option of changing seats.

Try this, get everyone around you to be loud enough that you can't here the folks behind you. If that doesn't work, GET LOUDER!.

GO BULLS!

• Topic Count:  197
  • Content Count:  10,251
  • Days Won:  14

Trip?

What's with the BBC? Give up on the Bucs?

• Topic Count:  646
  • Content Count:  7,890

some people cannot stand up and sit down easily -- they have leg problems-- not crippled-- but athritis and stuff.

Doesn’t work for me Mike I have had 4 knee surgeries (3 on the left and one on the right) and I still stand when it calls for it.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,638
  • Days Won:  424

Trip?

What's with the BBC? Give up on the Bucs?

Enough is enough ..... I've latched on to the Colts bandwagon. Love to see Tony get to and win the Big One.   8-)

• Topic Count:  646
  • Content Count:  7,890

They did pay for their tickets just like you and they have the right to enjoy the game how they see fit.

If that is the case then I call the shots when it comes to this guy. The guy who yelled about us standing up did not have club access which means he did not pay the 5 grand or so donation with his tickets so I by far paid more for my tickets ................. much more