• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Hulk Hogan, Steven A. Smith, NYC, and USF Alumni

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1,586
  • Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

When did we get so well known that we can criticize anyone who tries to give us some attention?  A bunch did it with Jenn, now you're doing it here.  Until we can expect an annual visit from ESPN's College Gameday, you guys should cut it out.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  721
  • Content Count:  6,754
  • Days Won:  19

Steve Smith tries to act like he has street cred... how people can't see through his nonsense is beyond me. Charles Barkley has street cred. Steve Smith... he's a poor man's, half as educated, Stuart Scott wannabe. It's nice USF has a forum for one show. Regardless though... those non-sports watching alumni that attend the show will be in for some culture shock. Steve Smith was the boy who got picked on as a little kid. He wouldn't last a week in Southeast DC or Liberty City down in Miami. He's a fake, a fraud...

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  1,750
  • Content Count:  17,492
  • Days Won:  13

He has a national audience ... don't care of the size ... a chance for more to hear about USF is only good.

I would go on Air America so 5 more people could hear about BULL Nation  8-)

ET I dont think 5 ppl listen to Air America.

• Topic Count:  96
  • Content Count:  4,501
  • Days Won:  0

ET I dont think 5 ppl listen to Air America

All the chapter 13 lawyers listen to it "all" the time.  25 people  lol

Guest JulmisteForPrez
He is the worst announcer ever to be on TV. He has no command of the English language. His visible lack of education makes a mockery of his profession. I'd rather listen to Lamar Thomas talk Canes football than sit through a Steven A. Smith show.

Have to agree with the "Apprentice" here.  I have to flip the channel very quickly whenever that guy comes on.  His voice is like nails on a chalkboard.

• Topic Count:  132
  • Content Count:  10,380
  • Days Won:  18

I'm not sure when the show will air.  As soon as I get a date I'll post it.  I guess I'm a little surprised at the mostly cloudy attitude of some on this post.  

Go Bulls!

Don't let that get you down. Even with Smazza taking a hiatus, there's still a ton of negativity on this board. I'm sure you and the rest of the members of the alumni associations will represent USF to the fullest, making this the best "Quite Frankly" episode ever. Any publicity for USF is good publicity for our school.

Get Hogan to give the "Go Bulls" sign. That would make a great sound bite for a future USF commercial. "Kids, take your vitamins, say your prayers, and GO BULLS!"

• Topic Count:  70
  • Content Count:  1,911

I'm sorry you guys will be suffering for the Bulls on Monday, I think I would rather go to work than listen to Stepehen A. Smith yell out his monologue.

You mean Screamin A. Smith

people watch the show.  Always have good debates and does have street cred, straigh out of brooklyn.

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  195
  • Content Count:  6,766
  • Days Won:  3

Sort of off topic, but did Hogan (Terry Bolla) actually graduate from USF, or did he

attend USF. You're considered an alumni - even if you didn't graduate - but I'm just

curious. I haven't seen his name attatched to too much regarding USF, other than the

trivia question sort of thing.

• Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  698

I'm sorry you guys will be suffering for the Bulls on Monday, I think I would rather go to work than listen to Stepehen A. Smith yell out his monologue.

I am with you...Its great for USF but I can't stand Stepehen A