• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

USF tailgate tents?

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,009
  • Days Won:  469

He was a member here and owned Bulls Outfitter.  Moved location from about halfway down Fowler closer to campus by the mall...maybe BBD and Fowler?  I may not remember my road names...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  961
  • Content Count:  9,759
  • Days Won:  9

Loved Craig's store, but it didn't survive the consecutive bad years of Holtz and Taggart, before we got better.  There was another Bulls store on Busch from a long time ago that went out of business. Maybe 2010 or so.  I remember going there when they slashed prices to 50% off

• Upvote 1

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,680
  • Days Won:  108

43 minutes ago, Brad said:

He was a member here and owned Bulls Outfitter.  Moved location from about halfway down Fowler closer to campus by the mall...maybe BBD and Fowler?  I may not remember my road names...

Yep. You got the locations right.  Basically from across from Univ Mall to the BBD and Fowler.  Think he moved down to Miami or Ft Lauderdale to sell boats after he had to close up. Good guy.

There was a place on Florida Ave between Bearss & Fletcher that sold Bucs and Bulls stuff. That may have been the name of the store - Bucs and Bulls Heaven.

Edited by CousinRicky
  • Upvote 1

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,559
  • Days Won:  423

2 hours ago, JoeB said:

Loved Craig's store, but it didn't survive the consecutive bad years of Holtz and Taggart, before we got better.  There was another Bulls store on Busch from a long time ago that went out of business. Maybe 2010 or so.  I remember going there when they slashed prices to 50% off

Barely remember that one .... between the RR crossing and Nebraska on Busch?

Also, the Heads and Tails (Noles/Gators) store that's been on Kennedy for 30 years added the Bulls and other local teams a while back.

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

3 hours ago, Brad said:

Yeah that’s it. Thanks for memories on that one. I know there was also a cheap store on Fletcher as well.

3 hours ago, CousinRicky said:

Yep. You got the locations right.  Basically from across from Univ Mall to the BBD and Fowler.  Think he moved down to Miami or Ft Lauderdale to sell boats after he had to close up. Good guy.

There was a place on Florida Ave between Bearss & Fletcher that sold Bucs and Bulls stuff. That may have been the name of the store - Bucs and Bulls Heaven.

Yep I was in there…not too bad

Now all that is left is really the bookstore. Some of the box stores may have an item or two but I bet my collection in my closet has more. 

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,559
  • Days Won:  423

9 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Now all that is left is really the bookstore. Some of the box stores may have an item or two but I bet my collection in my closet has more. 

I'm sure the bookstore definitely has the most but you'd be surprised where stuff pops up. ****'s usually has stuff and that Heads and Tails place had a nice selection, nothing like the other two though, several years ago when I was in there ...

24 minutes ago, Triple B said:

I'm sure the bookstore definitely has the most but you'd be surprised where stuff pops up. ****'s usually has stuff and that Heads and Tails place had a nice selection, nothing like the other two though, several years ago when I was in there ...

When university mall was around I also remember a store in there had a few USF items along with the Tampa pro teams. 

• Topic Count:  961
  • Content Count:  9,759
  • Days Won:  9

Way more places now have stuff.  Walmart, Target, Bealls and even Sam's Club has shirts, etc.  Back in the early 2000s it was really slim pickins

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  3,393
  • Days Won:  3

I'm still bummed i can't find a hat that the baseball team would show up in.  Guess I need to get to a baseball game and see if the even sell them there.