• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Depending on costs, yes. 

Posted Images

Unfortunately the company that makes the ones for the Alumni Assoc. will only take orders if 12 or more are ordered....if I remember correctly.  Ask Mutt because he has checked into this several times!

How big and how much are the tents, if we can find 12 that are interested then we are good 2 go. Maybe even if we get 10 people then we can convince them to allow us to purchase them.

Does anyone have the contact information for the company?

I'd be in for one...

Not to intrude on this string, but Darrell Driskell at Retrosports has done this for McNeese fans.  You do have to order twelve or more.

One of you guys might call him if you want details.  

Retro Sports

I have a picture of the ones he got made for the McNeese fans, if anybody is interested.

Note:  The McNeese tents were special order so he doesn't have them listed on his website.

Doc

I asked earlier in the year if anyone would be interested, I'm dying to get one...

Coach wen't into Lowe's the other day and he saw the ones for uf fsu and  um, but was there a BULLS tent? NOOOOOOOO....  This is BULL!!!!   The G-D store is 20 mins. from a BCS school and they can't get any BULLS stuff can they? Coach asked where they were at, the manager said the same ol excuses, and he said "Well, you just lost the sale of two of them." The guy behind him in line said "Three."

If there is an intrest, believe me, I'll do what I can to get them. Lemme know.   -mutt