• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

PIC ENCLOSED NIKE USF JERSEYS IN

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  219
  • Content Count:  3,827
  • Days Won:  0

I knew you were going to be pissed ........   ;)

Death, taxes, and Shoop obsessing over uniforms.

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  99
  • Content Count:  10,565
  • Days Won:  7

too plain, and i don't like green cuffs and green jersey, make the cuffs gold instead

Those were the exact design of our uniforms last season. The number on the front may be a bit bigger on the official jerseys, but the colors and design are exactly the same. I didn't hear many people complain about our jerseys being too plain last season. Most found them to be miles better that what we had before.

• Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  538

We're getting greedy here, I just ponied up $150 for a real one from the boys in St. Pete, Nike #4 - one for the offensive fan, one for the defensive fan - is huge progress.  Buy 'em all out, then we can ***** at the Sports Authority, I say.

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,272
  • Days Won:  255

It could be worse FF144367-xl.jpg

those are hideous, that's a ripoff for $50

• Topic Count:  38
  • Content Count:  4,016

Bull dung!  I bought a number of USF items there last year...They had  very nice quality embroidered sweatshirts -"University of South Florida" in metallic gold on dark green - and put them on sale before the bowl game.

Bull dung?  Though I don't go to the one near the University, the one in the Citrus Park area is absolutely pitiful when it comes to USF merchadise and is clearly bad in selling USF stuff.   They did put out a decent selection before the bowl game, but that was a first.  

If you want a good spot with decent, up-to-date, USF wears then The FanAttic in the mall has been pretty good, worlds better than the Authority.

• Topic Count:  131
  • Content Count:  3,097
  • Days Won:  1

We're getting greedy here, I just ponied up $150 for a real one from the boys in St. Pete, Nike #4 - one for the offensive fan, one for the defensive fan - is huge progress.  Buy 'em all out, then we can ***** at the Sports Authority, I say.

Who are these boys in St Pete?

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,090
  • Days Won:  469

what else did they have?  last time I was there, all I saw were a couple trash bins and pennants and nothing else.  granted this was a while ago.. but they've never been impressive.

The one on Fowler may still have lingering memories of having to discount all the merchandise when we went to the previous logo -

USFBulls.gif

They had tons of the new logo gear by Antiqua marked over 50% off and still couldn't move it.  I think many retailers may still be a bit timid re: investing in USF gear...as a result they may miss the boat as things have improved with the new logo, but old wounds only scar up....

• Topic Count:  721
  • Content Count:  6,754
  • Days Won:  19

#4... DeAndrew Rubin... Nike does a tribute to our most talented receiver to grace a USF uniform.

• Topic Count:  62
  • Content Count:  958

i love the jerseys, i wouldnt change a thing...im gonna buy one ASAP

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  614

The school selects the number(s) not Nike, so it's kinda wierd that they chose that number.

Many schools use the numbers for their star players promotion of awards, FSU did it with Wienke and Florida did it with Grossman. Outside of that most the Nike college replica jerseys are "1"

Notre Dame has more than one number available and more than one color and the unlike the USF #4 pictured   the numbers appear to be the correct size....made by Addidas.

Dump Nike go with Addidas :D

http://www.e-irish.com/jerseys.htm

Oklahoma has a wide selection of jerseys (NIKE) available.

http://www.esooner.com/jerseys.htm