• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

College MBB Transfer Portal

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  30
  • Content Count:  772
  • Days Won:  2

20 hours ago, Ricky the Bull said:

Karter has recommitted to Calipari at Arkansas.

I know that some of you will say, there goes Pancho again with his crazy talk. But I am going to say it anyway. I am happier with Jimmie Williams than with Karter Knox. All the highlights that I have seen of Karter show an athletic freak. Not that he does not have elite skill, but the videos don't highlight his skills. They show him leaping high to block shots and dunk. In Jimmie Williams' highlights, I see skill. I can see he has elite quickness, elite quickness that helps him create his shots, elite ball-handling, and an elite repertoire of moves to score. I don't see any of that in Knox's videos. So, I decided to compare stats and the following is what I found:

Some have posted Williams' stats before, but I post again to compare to Knox's.

FG%: Williams = 54%, Knox = 44%

2FG%: Williams = 61%, Knox = 53%

3P%: Williams = 37%, Knox = 34%

FT%: Williams = 74%, Knox = 63%

So, in all of those offensive categories, Williams exceeds Knox by a good margin.

Here is the link for Knox's stats: 

OVERTIMEELITE.COM

Karter Knox is a 6'6” forward from Riverview, Florida. He currently plays for the RWE.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  1,750
  • Content Count:  17,471
  • Days Won:  13

I am sure CAAR would have taken Karter Knox over Williams. Not sure anyone in the country if they only had 1 scholarship left and both players wanted to come to their school that is taking Williams over Knox. 

Maybe there is someone. There might also be someone that would take BJ Daniels over Pat Mahomes. 

Edited by flsportsfan83
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, flsportsfan83 said:

I am sure CAAR would have taken Karter Knox over Williams. Not sure anyone in the country if they only had 1 scholarship left and both players wanted to come to their school that is taking Williams over Knox. 

Maybe there is someone. There might also be someone that would take BJ Daniels over Pat Mahomes. 

And that is difference between other people and me. I don't care what others want or do. I do my own evaluation, as CAAR suggests coaches do.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  168
  • Days Won:  0

16 hours ago, Cmr3 said:

There is no companies in Tampa that want to help us out ??? 

IMG_5243.jpeg

Think it would be OK for us to get 5 Mil per year from the Seminole Cassino?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  304

1 hour ago, panchosanchez99 said:

And that is difference between other people and me. I don't care what others want or do. I do my own evaluation, as CAAR suggests coaches do.

Pancho knows ball. Get on the Pancho train, blud.

Pulp Fiction GIF

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

• Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  101

1 hour ago, Bob Loblaw said:

Pancho knows ball. Get on the Pancho train, blud.

Pulp Fiction GIF

Get on the train!!!! Choo chooooo!

When Jimmie lights it up, you better remember Pancho!

5 minutes ago, BigSteve said:

When Jimmie lights it up, you better remember Pancho!

I think Dave was the first person to mention how good he is. And I think he will make fans forget CY. Williams' ability to score in the paint exceeds CYs.

• Go Bulls! 1

• Topic Count:  357
  • Content Count:  4,113
  • Days Won:  56

3 hours ago, panchosanchez99 said:

I think Dave was the first person to mention how good he is. And I think he will make fans forget CY. Williams' ability to score in the paint exceeds CYs.

I’m with you, bro! I think we’re going to have a nice club. And props to you. What do we look like if we get the kid from Barton, too? Let’s go!

Edited by Dave_Glaser

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,869
  • Days Won:  67

8 hours ago, panchosanchez99 said:

You earned my respect last year, I believe you.  I would say KK is a one and done so glad to have Williams however everyone nowadays is one and done so it really doesn’t matter.  Karter  would have given us a heck of a lot more press though. 

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  361
  • Days Won:  1

8 hours ago, panchosanchez99 said:

No one is ever 100% right in evaluation of players that’s why there is NBA lottery busts most years, there is number one drafts pick that are busts that just about every team and scout thought would be a NBA star. Same thing with college basketball. Every player CAAR recruits is not going to be what they were in high school, juco or where ever they came from, that’s just the reality of it.

I think the players he got so far are  good and will do well. But I have to see them play together for a full evaluation of how good we will be as a team.My opinion now is we will be very good inside, outside is still in question for me and I will need 2 or 3 games to give my honest opinion of how good we are shooting from behind the arch as a team and see who will be the player that takes over games when we need them to.

• Upvote 2