• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

College MBB Transfer Portal

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  1,489
  • Days Won:  0

17 hours ago, panchosanchez99 said:

I think Dave was the first person to mention how good he is. And I think he will make fans forget CY. Williams' ability to score in the paint exceeds CYs.

I disagree about forgetting about CY.  He is a special player and will be difficult to replace, but I hope you're right about Williams.   The only highlights I've seen are against Juco teams.

• Topic Count:  30
  • Content Count:  772
  • Days Won:  2

13 hours ago, Dave_Glaser said:

I’m with you, bro! I think we’re going to have a nice club. And props to you. What do we look like if we get the kid from Barton, too? Let’s go!

This would be a huge get as well! Did we offer him? He is very skilled and has awesome stats to back it up.

FG% = 54%

2FG% = 59%

3P% = 42%

FT% = 75%

Like Williams, very impressive numbers, especially that 2FG%.

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  1,079

17 hours ago, panchosanchez99 said:

I think Dave was the first person to mention how good he is. And I think he will make fans forget CY. Williams' ability to score in the paint exceeds CYs.

So, let me get this straight...A guy who put up good numbers playing at the JUCO level is gonna come in and be better than a fourth year D1 conference player of year?  There is optimism and then there is insanity.  This is the latter.  So I guess we better get our fill because he will only be here one year if he is that good.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, bullstampede9922 said:

I disagree about forgetting about CY.  He is a special player and will be difficult to replace, but I hope you're right about Williams.   The only highlights I've seen are against Juco teams.

Well, when I showed highlights of CY last year, some people said it was against inferior talent in the ASUN. 

Evaluate the skills in those highlights. Do you see someone with elite ball-handling skills, for example? You can evaluate someone's talent just by watching them dribble and shoot around by themselves.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, jg233 said:

So, let me get this straight...A guy who put up good numbers playing at the JUCO level is gonna come in and be better than a fourth year D1 conference player of year?  There is optimism and then there is insanity.  This is the latter.  So I guess we better get our fill because he will only be here one year if he is that good.

Your argument is the same one I was fighting against last year with Pryor, Placer, and Cy. Pryor and Placer are JUCO players; CY is ASUN player. No way they are going to be good at this level, the naysayers said.

Just now, panchosanchez99 said:

Your argument is the same one I was fighting against last year with Pryor, Placer, and Cy. Pryor and Placer are JUCO players; CY is ASUN player. No way they are going to be good at this level, the naysayers said.

Sorry, I meant to write Placer and CY are ASUN players.

• Topic Count:  358
  • Content Count:  4,114
  • Days Won:  56

4 hours ago, panchosanchez99 said:

This would be a huge get as well! Did we offer him? He is very skilled and has awesome stats to back it up.

FG% = 54%

2FG% = 59%

3P% = 42%

FT% = 75%

Like Williams, very impressive numbers, especially that 2FG%.

He hasn't posted anything recently about his offers. Only thing I see on his X feed is from early April, and we are not mentioned, but our recruiting coordinator is following him. As of April 2, this is what he had listed: Samford (Offered), Saint Bonaventure (Offered), Stephen F Austin (Offered), Murray State (Offered), Oakland University (Offered), Wichita State, Virginia Tech, UAB, Colorado State. He did go to high school in Jacksonville.

Edited by Dave_Glaser

• Topic Count:  24
  • Content Count:  364

Y’all excited about a juco player while our conference mates keep getting stronger. I get that CAAR did amazing last year. But this year every team is gonna be out to beat us. And we really haven’t upgraded any aspect of the team while the other teams have. If you say the juco transfer and the fsu transfer are upgrades then I don’t know what to tell you. 

IMG_5838.jpeg

• Topic Count:  27
  • Content Count:  189

fyi ,  on FAU latest sign from Louisville, the player Kaleb Glenn averaging 3.9 pts a game.  More of a roster fill, than a starter.   

• Upvote 1