• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

College MBB Transfer Portal

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  2,029
  • Days Won:  10

5 minutes ago, Ricky the Bull said:

Karter has recommitted to Calipari at Arkansas.

I am shocked!

• Haha 1

• Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  1,489
  • Days Won:  0

13 minutes ago, belgianbull said:

I am shocked!

Yeah, with the amount of money available to him and now doubled, he was never coming here.

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  361
  • Days Won:  1

40 minutes ago, bullstampede9922 said:

Yeah, with the amount of money available to him and now doubled, he was never coming here.

I heard Jerry Jones told Cal let me know how much you need to match any offer to any player you want. Karter Knox left his local high school to get paid so no doubt he is chasing the money. I don’t blame him either.

4 hours ago, Triple B said:

Yeah, after his call last year, I’m not questioning pancho too much right now but highlights are just that high-lights. I’m sure there are some great highlights of Matt Floyd out there ……. maybe. 
One of my biggest question marks is not the points lost but the leadership lost in CY. Have to assume someone will step up….. think it would be awesome if it’s the elder USF statesman, Corey ….. coming full circle. 

We will miss Chris Youngblood leadership for sure.Also, Miguel and Chris were not only good they hit shots during the game and at the end of games that were important, to tie the game, go ahead, or win it. Previous years we had decent talent that that scored a lot but when the game was on the line bricks or free throw misses all game. We lost so many games under Gregory by 3 or 4 points.We had the talent but we didn’t have players that would keep us in the game when we weren’t playing good or to close the game out. Miguel, Youngblood kept us in so many games this year.Reid showed flashes but we will see what happens.

Edited by Cmr3
  • Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  62
  • Content Count:  3,698
  • Days Won:  7

1 hour ago, Cmr3 said:

We will miss Chris Youngblood leadership for sure.Also, Miguel and Chris were not only good they hit shots during the game and at the end of games that were important, to tie the game, go ahead, or win it. Previous years we had decent talent that that scored a lot but when the game was on the line bricks or free throw misses all game. We lost so many games under Gregory by 3 or 4 points.We had the talent but we didn’t have players that would keep us in the game when we weren’t playing good or to close the game out. Miguel, Youngblood kept us in so many games this year.Reid showed flashes but we will see what happens.

Free Throws. The amount of games we've lost in past seasons that were within the margin of missed FTs is staggering. We hit FTs this last season and won many close games as a result. We hardly ever blew a team out but we were great at the line, particularly our big guy, Pryor, as well as the guards. FTs should never even be a question of hitting them. They're free for a reason. Hit them and win.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  358
  • Content Count:  4,114
  • Days Won:  56

13 minutes ago, USFBulls12 said:

Free Throws. The amount of games we've lost in past seasons that were within the margin of missed FTs is staggering. We hit FTs this last season and won many close games as a result. We hardly ever blew a team out but we were great at the line, particularly our big guy, Pryor, as well as the guards. FTs should never even be a question of hitting them. They're free for a reason. Hit them and win.

No kidding! If Gregory’s teams had shot 75% at the line, he’d still be our coach.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

There is no companies in Tampa that want to help us out ??? 

IMG_5243.jpeg

Edited by Cmr3

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,018
  • Days Won:  469

13 hours ago, Cmr3 said:

I just have to see them play at this level

You’re right, highlights are deceptive.  

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  3,354
  • Days Won:  5

11 hours ago, Cmr3 said:

There is no companies in Tampa that want to help us out ??? 

IMG_5243.jpeg

Hopefully our local companies are donating to charities that actually help the community

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1