• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Any word on if an extension has been offered to CAAR?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Content Count:  3,698
  • Days Won:  7

7 minutes ago, BigSteve said:

Whether we agree or don’t agree on NIL, it’s here.  Buy tickets or don’t buy tickets.  Cheer for USF or whine all the time.  

I don’t like professional sports anymore.  I choose not to watch them.  If you don’t like the current state of college sports, don’t watch them.

I choose to buy tickets and cheer.  I won’t get dragged into the negativity on this board.

Hey man you're the one who decided to make an account of this forum a week ago. Negativity is a core part of our culture here on TBP and that's evident without even making an account to participate in the negativity. That was your first mistake. Welcome!

Edited by USFBulls12

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,331
  • Content Count:  97,043
  • Days Won:  469

My comments aren't about the players that aren't here, it's about where the game is headed.  If you don't like professional sports, it should concern you.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  129
  • Days Won:  0

1 minute ago, USFBulls12 said:

Hey man you're the one who decided to make an account of this forum a week ago. Negativity is a core part of our culture here on TBP and that's evident without even making an account to participate in the negativity. That was your first mistake. Welcome!

Thanks man, my mistake.  Lol

• Haha 1

• Topic Count:  604
  • Content Count:  16,416
  • Days Won:  43

3 minutes ago, Brad said:

My comments aren't about the players that aren't here, it's about where the game is headed.  If you don't like professional sports, it should concern you.

Yeah I hear you.  I started off liking professional sports back in the 80’s then started liking college sports around the 90’s. Started to pay less attention to pro sports for some time but then came back to it. However I only pay attention to the home town teams now. So I will watch Bucs, Rays, Bolts, USF, Rowdies. Any other team I have to put money on it to keep my interest. 

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,650
  • Days Won:  424

7 minutes ago, BigSteve said:

Thanks. I guess I'm not sure I'd call that real proof of entertaining job openings but I understand where you're coming from.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  2,034
  • Days Won:  10

3 minutes ago, Brad said:

All this kind of feels like growing up in Europe rooting for my smaller local football club ( i think you guys call it socoor or something), where every year the bigger clubs would come in and buy the best players so they could ride the bench at their club.

In the end me rooting for my local club was rooted in my DNA. Same goes for me when it comes to USF. The good news about this NIL thing and player turnover thing, you can get good fast as we showed last year.

• Topic Count:  604
  • Content Count:  16,416
  • Days Won:  43

Getting to a point now that they can wait a little longer for the extension. 

10 minutes ago, Brad said:

It really does concern me, even though I like professional sports, but I don't know where my breaking point will lie. I'd be fine with the more "professional minded" schools just breaking off ...

6 minutes ago, belgianbull said:

All this kind of feels like growing up in Europe rooting for my smaller local football club ( i think you guys call it socoor or something), where every year the bigger clubs would come in and buy the best players so they could ride the bench at their club.

In the end me rooting for my local club was rooted in my DNA. Same goes for me when it comes to USF. The good news about this NIL thing and player turnover thing, you can get good fast as we showed last year.

Bingo!

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,331
  • Content Count:  97,043
  • Days Won:  469

2 hours ago, Triple B said:

I'd be fine with the more "professional minded" schools just breaking off ...

Same.  

Part of my desire for a even playing field and court. 

if it just comes down to who can empty the most out of their bank accounts, we have to understand that this is not sustainable and it’s just plain insane.  NIL has turned into asking fans for more money with no stake (or earnings) in the business.

• Upvote 1