• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Football Schedule Release

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  127
  • Content Count:  2,118
  • Days Won:  1

6 hours ago, Bull Matrix said:

Also I believe that game was at the old Legion Field in Birmingham. Tuscaloosa game day atmosphere should be much better.

That right it was. Let’s overtake Bama!!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  486
  • Content Count:  12,466
  • Days Won:  25

7 hours ago, Bull Matrix said:

Also I believe that game was at the old Legion Field in Birmingham. Tuscaloosa game day atmosphere should be much better.

That was also pre Saban. And the last game ever to be scheduled in Birmingham(trivia answer). We've talked to a couple of people about setting up a bus run from Birmingham. If they do that we would probably book it. But, we have a hotel booked about a mile from the stadium. We just like to cover as many bases as possible for away games.

• Topic Count:  43
  • Content Count:  3,899
  • Days Won:  8

14 hours ago, bullsbucsfan426 said:

Did we even bring that many for FSU in 2009?

UF let us bring a ton in 2022 and the turnout was quite solid. 

If we manage to generate 20k even with secondary market for Bama we might get invited into the SEC lol. It would also be insanely loud. 

I don't know if it was 20K, but it was definitely north of 12K and it was a very loud, rowdy USF crowd that came through on the broadcast.

12 hours ago, Outlaw said:

One of the most fun and best wins in USF History. I remember meeting up with some friends that were at FSU in Tallanasty and they were throwing all the smoke pregame how we don't stand a chance. They were speechless by the end of the game and probably don't remember much of the night after the game.   I met Bobby a few times because I went to school with his grand son. Last time I ran into him in town he was coaching  as GA at a school in Ohio . I forgot which one.

We did a lot of that back then. I distinctly remember talking to some Auburn fans the night before our game up there where they were like "USF? Are you guys the ones in Orlando?" They were a nice enough host crowd, but that was probably largely because they thought they were gonna run us out of Jordan-Hare.

• Topic Count:  4,749
  • Content Count:  37,657
  • Days Won:  29

13 hours ago, Friscobull said:

How are you feeling bro? Thinking of you.

Feeling better, still no movement on the left side-therapy every day. Thanx !

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  20
  • Days Won:  0

2 hours ago, GoBulls84 said:

I don't know if it was 20K, but it was definitely north of 12K and it was a very loud, rowdy USF crowd that came through on the broadcast.

We did a lot of that back then. I distinctly remember talking to some Auburn fans the night before our game up there where they were like "USF? Are you guys the ones in Orlando?" They were a nice enough host crowd, but that was probably largely because they thought they were gonna run us out of Jordan-Hare.

They were a great host crowd. Doing shots of moonshine with the locals, making sure we had a place to stay, and invites to parties after the game. The tone did change slightly after we won but overall they were still great. 

• Go Bulls! 1

• Topic Count:  43
  • Content Count:  3,899
  • Days Won:  8

35 minutes ago, jeremyttt said:

They were a great host crowd. Doing shots of moonshine with the locals, making sure we had a place to stay, and invites to parties after the game. The tone did change slightly after we won but overall they were still great. 

Absolutely. We spent a lot of time at one of the local bars and their fans were buying us rounds and stuff all night. They were definitely good people and I think actually inspired a lot of USF fans to up our hospitality game at our own tailgates.

• Topic Count:  1,036
  • Content Count:  7,517
  • Days Won:  10

1 hour ago, GoBulls84 said:

Absolutely. We spent a lot of time at one of the local bars and their fans were buying us rounds and stuff all night. They were definitely good people and I think actually inspired a lot of USF fans to up our hospitality game at our own tailgates.

It was my observation that Auburn's post-game vitriol was directed at Tuberville.  We were treated very nicely before and after the game by their fans.

• Topic Count:  686
  • Content Count:  7,648
  • Days Won:  6

Tapping Foot Waiting GIF - Tapping Foot Waiting Im - Discover & Share GIFs

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  2,914
  • Days Won:  33

I wouldn't expect a release today since it's a National holiday

• Topic Count:  207
  • Content Count:  3,453
  • Days Won:  19

15 minutes ago, John Lewis said:

I wouldn't expect a release today since it's a National holiday

National Chili Day?  Margarita Day?  Be Humble Day?  Supermarket Employee Day?

Nia Happy Kwanzaa GIF by Studios 2016