• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Bulls picked 5th

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  96,987
  • Days Won:  469

nervous cricket GIF by KingfisherWorld

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  131
  • Content Count:  3,095
  • Days Won:  1

1 hour ago, Bull Matrix said:

I noticed the Canes sponsor. I had Canes when I was out in Phoenix. Good chicken fingers. Think they have been expanding east & have eventually made it to Florida 

Closest location to campus are two in Clearwater, then two in Orlando area.  Hopefully more soon.

• Topic Count:  338
  • Content Count:  3,691
  • Days Won:  2

4 minutes ago, bull2saintleo said:

So did Coach Mohl throw us the single first place vote, or was that someone else?

I think it was ECU's vote, as you can't vote for your own team. 

• Like 1

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,610
  • Content Count:  74,529
  • Days Won:  422

5 hours ago, Triple B said:

Was about to post same thing ...... it's a bahgain and another way to support Athletics.

5 hours ago, John Lewis said:

Easily the best ticket deal that we have.

I don't know,  the $75 deal for MSOC, WSOC and VB was pretty nice ....... but I'm guessing the sheer volume of games makes this one better?

• Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  3,352
  • Days Won:  5

11 hours ago, Bull Matrix said:

I noticed the Canes sponsor. I had Canes when I was out in Phoenix. Good chicken fingers. Think they have been expanding east & have eventually made it to Florida 

A couple in Pinellas County.  One in Gainesville.  One coming to Wesley Chapel

• Topic Count:  9,895
  • Content Count:  66,073
  • Days Won:  172

22 hours ago, Brad said:

image.png

LAST CHANCE - December Deals

This early bird sale on Double Play Passes ends this Sunday! Enjoy admission to all regular season home baseball and softball games (including tournament weekends)! Take advantage of our $75 rate while it lasts. 

For questions or concerns, please email us at bullstickets@usf.edu or call and/or text us at 1-800-Go-Bulls.   

Facebook

Twitter

Instagram

very reasonable

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,677
  • Days Won:  108

10 hours ago, olafberserker said:

A couple in Pinellas County.  One in Gainesville.  One coming to Wesley Chapel

Because Wesley Chapel doesn't have quite enough chicken places yet.  😆  Let's see - 2 Chick-Fil-As, King of the Coop, Chick N Fun, Zaxbys, Popeyes and a new place Slim Chickens.  All within 4 miles of our house. Most within 1.5 miles.

• Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  168
  • Days Won:  0

I have waited to mention this but my grandson goes to the summer camp every year and he loves the coaching staff however, he plays for the Kangaroo court baseball team that also has the Top tear summer teams.

Their top tear team had the shortstop from Jesuit, Calvary Christiam, and one other high school. They had 7 players that were drafted this year. They put platers on every team (except USF) In fact they haven't sent a player to USF for a while because of one player who committed and his senior year didn't hit well and his scholly was pulled. Now they won't send anyone here.

We HAVE to fix that.

• Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  3,352
  • Days Won:  5

2 hours ago, keith S said:

I have waited to mention this but my grandson goes to the summer camp every year and he loves the coaching staff however, he plays for the Kangaroo court baseball team that also has the Top tear summer teams.

Their top tear team had the shortstop from Jesuit, Calvary Christiam, and one other high school. They had 7 players that were drafted this year. They put platers on every team (except USF) In fact they haven't sent a player to USF for a while because of one player who committed and his senior year didn't hit well and his scholly was pulled. Now they won't send anyone here.

We HAVE to fix that.

USF has players from both Jesuit and Calvary as well as many other top high school programs in the area and state as well as many top travel programs.  They're ok with that even if the ol' top tier guys don't want to "send" players there

2 hours ago, CousinRicky said:

Because Wesley Chapel doesn't have quite enough chicken places yet.  😆  Let's see - 2 Chick-Fil-As, King of the Coop, Chick N Fun, Zaxbys, Popeyes and a new place Slim Chickens.  All within 4 miles of our house. Most within 1.5 miles.

Come on, who doesn't like some chicken tenders ... and you can't put Chick N Fun in that group