• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Roll Call for Boca Raton Bowl

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  151
  • Content Count:  2,719
  • Days Won:  0

15 hours ago, jjlovecub said:

126 G

Us too.  Seats 13-14

• Topic Count:  486
  • Content Count:  12,475
  • Days Won:  25

5 minutes ago, bullsmania said:

Right behind you in G.  Seats 13-14.  I'll be at the WBB game on Wed then driving over to Boca to meet my daughter for the Bowl game.  Staying at the Fairfield Inn on Airport Rd.  Probably gonna find myself in a Hard Rock at some point! 

There are 6 of us. I think we have 13-18. I’ll be the one in green and white pants.

GO BULLS!

• Like 1

• Topic Count:  131
  • Content Count:  3,097
  • Days Won:  1

47 minutes ago, 79 Bull said:

It's a legit email if you proof the links included.  Did everyone who received it go to the FSU basketball game?  We had to go through the OB portal to claim the tickets similar to the Boca Bowl.  I wonder if ticketmaster has some auto settings to generate these emails and if you've received an email from the OB in the past regarding tickets, it just spit them out in error??

I have not gone to the Orange Bowl basketball games, but I did see somewhere that the Orange Bowl organization is affiliated with the Boca Bowl somehow.  I can't find the page now, but I know I saw it somewhere.

Edit: this is from 2015, but likely still something thats in effect. https://www.southdadenewsleader.com/sports/orange-bowl-and-boca-raton-bowl-team-up-again/article_1f506646-7447-11e5-8200-7f9fd766187d.html

The Marmot Boca Raton Bowl and Orange Bowl Committee (OBC) will join forces for a second year in which the OBC will expand its operational and media relations assistance and now provide ticket sales and operations support.

Edited by bull2saintleo

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  74
  • Content Count:  12,638
  • Days Won:  25

1 hour ago, bull2saintleo said:

I have not gone to the Orange Bowl basketball games, but I did see somewhere that the Orange Bowl organization is affiliated with the Boca Bowl somehow.  I can't find the page now, but I know I saw it somewhere.

Edit: this is from 2015, but likely still something thats in effect. https://www.southdadenewsleader.com/sports/orange-bowl-and-boca-raton-bowl-team-up-again/article_1f506646-7447-11e5-8200-7f9fd766187d.html

I thought it was we are playing oranges from NY.

Edited by Outlaw

• Topic Count:  45
  • Content Count:  473
  • Days Won:  2

Plane is leaving and completely stoked for the game. We are doing the tailgate buffet thing and going to have a blast. Section 128 seats so really good. Go Bulls!! Horns up. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,137
  • Days Won:  39

6 hours ago, OhioBull said:

Plane is leaving and completely stoked for the game. We are doing the tailgate buffet thing and going to have a blast. Section 128 seats so really good. Go Bulls!! Horns up. 

Let's all eat a W and digest the W on the way back to our respective states.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  604
  • Content Count:  16,501
  • Days Won:  43

Two double freshly squeezed Orange screwdrivers & and I am ready to see USF kick some ass!! Go Bullls!!

9B3D99E9-3770-495A-BF0A-7446D988C58F.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  583
  • Content Count:  22,721
  • Days Won:  109

1 hour ago, Bull Matrix said:

Two double freshly squeezed Orange screwdrivers & and I am ready to see USF kick some ass!! Go Bullls!!

9B3D99E9-3770-495A-BF0A-7446D988C58F.jpeg

Depending on the vodka that might be a waste of OJ.

• Haha 1

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  687
  • Content Count:  7,660
  • Days Won:  6

2 hours ago, Bull Matrix said:

Is this the Ducky's at the airport??  Are you flying down?

• Upvote 1