• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Coach Abdur - Rahim - Not Impressed!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,252
  • Days Won:  255

1 minute ago, Triple B said:

Translation = Budding basketball coaches don't go to sleep dreaming about being the Bulls head coach.

Lucky players grow up dreaming of becoming Bulls though, otherwise imagine where we would be.

• Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  120
  • Days Won:  0

On 12/2/2023 at 5:01 PM, Triple B said:

No ....

I think we all know where the fault lies here ....... some just won't accept it.

agree....the burial ground gods 

• Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  120

On 12/2/2023 at 10:06 PM, Brad said:

South Carolina State turned out to be much worse than most people thought they could be?

man, I knew they were not a good team, but I still thought it was impressive to win by as much as we did, gave me a little hope on the year....the hope is bye bye now though 

• Upvote 1

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  684
  • Content Count:  7,644
  • Days Won:  6

Probably going to regret going to the FSU game but the Yard House at 11 in the morning should be fun!

GO BULLS!

• Go Bulls! 1

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  1,750
  • Content Count:  17,477
  • Days Won:  13

5 minutes ago, Chardizard said:

man, I knew they were not a good team, but I still thought it was impressive to win by as much as we did, gave me a little hope on the year....the hope is bye bye now though 

same. I thought maybe I was underestimating this group. Turns out much more likely that I was giving them too much credit. Will likely not come near the 12 wins I expected.

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...

• Topic Count:  35
  • Content Count:  330

Well, since my little rant, our USF Bulls have won 6 out of 7 with a 6 game winning streak.

Guess my criticism worked! Nice job Coach Abdur - Rahim and Men's Basketball. Go Bulls!!

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  602
  • Content Count:  16,378
  • Days Won:  43

6 minutes ago, Cpa_bull1990 said:

Well, since my little rant, our USF Bulls have won 6 out of 7 with a 6 game winning streak.

Guess my criticism worked! Nice job Coach Abdur - Rahim and Men's Basketball. Go Bulls!!

Props to you for coming back to this post. Not many would do that. Not sure how this team turned around so fast but I was expecting USF to lose to FSU in the Orange Bowl classic but was delightfully surprised when USF blew FSU. Basically FSU is probably having nightmares about the whole Orange Bowi thing during 2023 lol. Go Bulls!!

• Haha 1

But seriously! I was hoping for 10 wins this season from the 1st year coach. Heck he only had 1 win during his 1st season at Kennesaw St. USF already has 8 wins! Something  changed for USF in general & I have been trying to figure this all out lol. 

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,055
  • Days Won:  38

USF is finally on a roll in the big 2 sports 

1 minute ago, Rocky Style said:

USF is finally on a roll in the big 2 sports 

It is crazy lol. Think the last time we saw something like this was during the Leavitt & Greenberg days. I was a student thinking all the winning was a given until I graduated. Then USF does something stupid like fire Leavitt and replace him with a Holtz New Error & and letting Seth escape to VaTech only to replace him with Robert McCollum who promised us that USF was pregnant with possibilities. Did USF finally have a baby or what? Lol