• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

The Season is not over.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  119
  • Content Count:  6,529
  • Days Won:  28

Yeah, we got spanked these past 2 games. But we still have 2 conference wins and the same record as most of the other teams in the AAC. We have 5 games left and need 3 to make a bowl game. Hell if we were to magically win out, we would still have a chance at an AAC title. I don't know what happened to our defense. Jason Vaughn is out for the year, so maybe he had more impact than we thought. I had him at 7-10 sacks this year. The secondary is lost. I have no idea how they will fix it, but we definitely need some kind of spark. Either way, let this season play out. A majority of you had us at 2-4 wins and we are at 3 wins, so why all of the fuss? Anyways, I ride or die with the Bulls. I left my Florida Gators over a decade ago and have not looked back and will not look back. When USF finally has sustained success it will just make me appreciate it more. I'm not going back and 4th with nobody on having some type of hope. If you want to be a poo-buttt the rest of this season then go ahead. Win or lose Go mutha*******ing Bulls!!!! :04-rock:

image.thumb.png.04d6e7c5d0ecf402cf74e1b01465f189.png

Edited by Gatorbull325
  • Like 1
  • Go Bulls! 1

• Topic Count:  601
  • Content Count:  16,354
  • Days Won:  43

Ride or die but always enjoy the ride.. Go Bulls!! 

• Go Bulls! 1

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,685
  • Days Won:  108

15 minutes ago, Gatorbull325 said:

so why all of the fuss?

I don't know. Maybe because we looked lost the past 2 weeks.  Trending downward after a decent 3 week period? Can they turn it around? Maybe. Will they? Prolly not.

• Upvote 2
  • Crying 1

• Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  1,489
  • Days Won:  0

Knowing we lost our key offensive weapons from last season and the defensive personnel was about the same, I had low expectations for this season until CAG can get his own guys in here.  Anything over 4 wins is an improvement from the last few years.  But yeah, the last 2 games have looked terrible.....

Edited by bullstampede9922

2 minutes ago, CousinRicky said:

I don't know. Maybe because we looked lost the past 2 weeks.  Trending downward after a decent 3 week period? Can they turn it around? Maybe. Will they? Prolly not.

But if you are one of the fans who predicted 2-4 wins then you have surpassed or is on track for your prediction. So whats the fuss?

2 minutes ago, bullstampede9922 said:

Knowing we lost our key offensive weapons from last season and the defensive personnel was about the same, I had low expectations for this season until CAG can get his own guys in here.  Anything over 4 wins is an improvement from the last few years.  

That's why I made that comment. A majority of this board already had low expectations and spoke it into existence. So why are so many upset that their predictions came true?

• Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,685
  • Days Won:  108

1 minute ago, Gatorbull325 said:

But if you are one of the fans who predicted 2-4 wins then you have surpassed or is on track for your prediction. So whats the fuss?

Trends. If we win 3 of our first 5 and don't win any others then that is no bueno and have no reason for hope next year. I personally think we'll win 1 more game. If we get to 5 I'd be satisfied - not happy. After this last game hard to be happy at any point going forward. If we win out I'll be ecstatic.  

• Upvote 1

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  173
  • Content Count:  6,960
  • Days Won:  12

I'm curious to hear what The Boss has to say in today's presser. 

I agree we have 3 winnable games 

• Topic Count:  96
  • Content Count:  4,074
  • Days Won:  14

True the season is not over, so we have 5 more games to play.  I just think that no matter what the record turns out to be, people want to see an improvement trend and know we are climbing out of rock bottom.  After back to back wins, the last 2 games destroyed any confidence that we were turning that corner.  We have 5 games now to show that we are on the way back.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  1,750
  • Content Count:  17,471
  • Days Won:  13

If you end the season losing 5-6 of the last 7 shows no signs of improvement.