• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

The Season is not over.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  2,029
  • Days Won:  10

39 minutes ago, MaltLiquorBull said:

Me, too.  We should be improving as the season goes along.  Not regressing.  

The good news is there are five games left. We showed major regression; not its time to show major improvement and wash the bad taste of the last two weeks out of our mouths.

Against Alabama we came out with a fire in our belly, I need to see the same fire this weekend against  U Conn. This is the weekend that Golesh needs to show what his team is made off

• Upvote 3

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,036
  • Days Won:  38

46 minutes ago, belgianbull said:

Against Alabama we came out with a fire in our belly, I need to see the same fire this weekend against  U Conn.

This is hard because UCONN always has gloomy sleepy energy.

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  9,756
  • Days Won:  25

7 hours ago, hm101 said:

I'm curious to hear what The Boss has to say in today's presser. 

I agree we have 3 winnable games 

anything short of back to the basics and:
be a man finals GIF

And I’ll be very disappointed.

• Topic Count:  74
  • Content Count:  2,911
  • Days Won:  2

10 hours ago, Gatorbull325 said:

Yeah, we got spanked these past 2 games. But we still have 2 conference wins and the same record as most of the other teams in the AAC. We have 5 games left and need 3 to make a bowl game. Hell if we were to magically win out, we would still have a chance at an AAC title. I don't know what happened to our defense. Jason Vaughn is out for the year, so maybe he had more impact than we thought. I had him at 7-10 sacks this year. The secondary is lost. I have no idea how they will fix it, but we definitely need some kind of spark. Either way, let this season play out. A majority of you had us at 2-4 wins and we are at 3 wins, so why all of the fuss? Anyways, I ride or die with the Bulls. I left my Florida Gators over a decade ago and have not looked back and will not look back. When USF finally has sustained success it will just make me appreciate it more. I'm not going back and 4th with nobody on having some type of hope. If you want to be a poo-buttt the rest of this season then go ahead. Win or lose Go mutha*******ing Bulls!!!! :04-rock:

image.thumb.png.04d6e7c5d0ecf402cf74e1b01465f189.png

Black Widow Avengers GIF

Actually I welcome hope.  I'm glad that I'm not the only one seeking silver linings.  We'll have to see what happens.  

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1