• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

It’s homecoming for ucan’t

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  9,756
  • Days Won:  25

image.jpeg.402fa65d3f05c8c660153d255eef4e64.jpeg

Also their coach is Jim L. Mora. He has a whopping 7–12 record as their coach and is a combine 53-42 at the college level. His biggest win last season was probably that game against liberty. They were bowl eligible last season and lost to Marshall. They beat UMASS, BC, FIU, Fresno, and Central Connecticut to get their. Rice looks like a breakout game for them this year. Our defense better hold them, because the first 4 weeks of the season they couldn’t break 20 on offense.

It looks like we are 12-5 vs them all time. And have an 8 game win streak on the line vs them. 

Golesh better gas these boys up. It’s time to realign the stars and get us back on the right path. There is still a lot to play for and this team has to put in the work. If we are a second half team, then we better own the second half of this season. We define our season, our program, and our destiny. It’s time for our team to step up and grab this game. I’m hoping we play strong start to finish. No excuse, nonsense, no gimmicks. Go Bulls!

• Upvote 1

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  195
  • Content Count:  6,753
  • Days Won:  3

I guess I just never paid attention, but seventeen times? We've played Uconn seventeen times? On the plus side, assuming you believe such things have value, we are five-n-four against the Huskies on the road. 

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  71
  • Content Count:  12,423
  • Days Won:  25

So you are saying we have a chance and there is hope? Please don't embarass usf .

• Topic Count:  74
  • Content Count:  2,461
  • Days Won:  19

2 hours ago, WoolyBully said:

I guess I just never paid attention, but seventeen times? We've played Uconn seventeen times? On the plus side, assuming you believe such things have value, we are five-n-four against the Huskies on the road. 

Twice non-Conference (including one on their campus, which no one seems to remember) .... then our whole time in the Big East, and most of our time in the American. Now back to non-conference. 

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  173
  • Content Count:  6,960
  • Days Won:  12

Uconn is more our rival than FA-Who 

• Like 2

• Topic Count:  46
  • Content Count:  2,567
  • Days Won:  1

Homecoming team for UConn - that stings.  As an aside, there has always been something that I hate about watching UConn games, especially in Rentschler.  It always seems like the game is being played in quicksand.  So slow.  I don't know if they keep their grass like a foot high or what, but it always just seems like a slog.

• Topic Count:  74
  • Content Count:  2,461
  • Days Won:  19

14 minutes ago, BullsWinBucsWin said:

Homecoming team for UConn - that stings.  As an aside, there has always been something that I hate about watching UConn games, especially in Rentschler.  It always seems like the game is being played in quicksand.  So slow.  I don't know if they keep their grass like a foot high or what, but it always just seems like a slog.

I've been to most of our games up there. My memory is it feels like almost always uncomfortable. Snow, rain, wind, even the best days are just all gray. 

• Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  1,489
  • Days Won:  0

I like the photoshop of the full stadium in that picture....

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,033
  • Days Won:  38

20 minutes ago, BullsWinBucsWin said:

Homecoming team for UConn - that stings.  

You think that stings wait till the game!

• Like 1