• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Some Monday Morning Perspective

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  71
  • Content Count:  12,520
  • Days Won:  25

10 minutes ago, olafberserker said:

No,  did you look at the records since Leavitt was fired?   Save for a couple of years .. not so hot.   Did you look at who hired the bust that was Charlie Strong who tore down everything Willie T did to have us at least appear to be heading in the right direction?

Nobody needs you to remind them of how bad CJS' tenure was or that VPMK hired him every 3 posts .... but you do anyway

It appears usf has never been as bad since Kelly took over as athletic director before the 2019 over any 3 to 5 year run. 21.1% chance to win a game with 11-41 record . I am not saying he is to blame for all of it but he has a lot to do with it.

Willy was a great recruiter at usf but has lost more games than he won at every stop by his one year at Oregon. He was fired by Fau who just  whooped usf. I would think if he had stayed here he would eventually start losing more games than he lost because he doesn't seem to be able to win. He hit big on recruits here and I don't think any coach in the aac can land classes like he did consistently. He still has a losing record and won zero.bowls at usf. 

Screenshot_20231016_111550_Chrome.jpg

Edited by Outlaw

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  3,354
  • Days Won:  5

2 minutes ago, Outlaw said:

It appears usf has never been as bad since Kelly took over as athletic director before the 2019 over any 3 to 5 year run. 21.1% chance to win a game with 11-41 record . I am not saying he is to blame for all of it but he has a lot to do with it.

Willy was a great recruiter at usf but has lost more games than he won at every stop by his one year at Oregon. He was fired by Fau who just  whooped usf. I would think if he had stayed here he would eventually start losing more games than he lost because he doesn't seem to be able to win. He hit big on recruits here and I don't think any coach in the aac can land classes like he did consistently. He still has a losing record and won zero.bowls at usf. 

Screenshot_20231016_111550_Chrome.jpg

k

Just now, olafberserker said:

k

You asked for the data and i gave it to you. 

Im Out See You GIF by A1 eSports

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  9,756

6 minutes ago, Bull Matrix said:

I’m getting hyped up again! Bring on UConn! Go Bulls!!

beauty and the beast disney GIF by Channel Frederator

• Haha 2

• Topic Count:  74
  • Content Count:  2,465
  • Days Won:  19

4 hours ago, flsportsfan83 said:

This team still blows. Entire Athletic Department is a disappointment.

Just so we are on the same page. 3 of the 4 ticketed Fall sports will be up big in wins compared to last year. 

Last year Volleyball won 10, already won 13, with a bunch more to go. 

Women's soccer won 8 last year, already won 8 this year with a bunch more to go. 

Football won 1 last year, already won 3 this year with at least 5 games to go. 

Men's soccer is the only sport down. 

Those 4 sports should be up at least 10 wins combined over last year even factoring in the negative from men's soccer. 

I get this past Saturday sucked, and the last 2 weeks we learned the progress wasn't as quick as we though after Navy, but we are still making progress. 

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, olafberserker said:

More misinformation

The stats  and results since Ad Mk arrived are literally in front of you and you call it misinformation.

Do you see any other 4 to 5 year span the team had a 21.1% chance to win a game under any other athletic director at Usf? His hire is the only coach to ever win one game in a season at usf and he did it twice. 

Edited by Outlaw

2 minutes ago, Outlaw said:

The stats  and results since Ad Mk arrived are literally in front of you and you call it misinformation.

Do you see any other 4 to 5 year span the team had a 21.1% chance to win a game under any other athletic director at Usf? His hire is the only coach to ever win one game in a season at usf and he did it twice. 

lol

4 minutes ago, Mike Stuben said:

Just so we are on the same page. 3 of the 4 ticketed Fall sports will be up big in wins compared to last year. 

Last year Volleyball won 10, already won 13, with a bunch more to go. 

Women's soccer won 8 last year, already won 8 this year with a bunch more to go. 

Football won 1 last year, already won 3 this year with at least 5 games to go. 

Men's soccer is the only sport down. 

Those 4 sports should be up at least 10 wins combined over last year even factoring in the negative from men's soccer. 

I get this past Saturday sucked, and the last 2 weeks we learned the progress wasn't as quick as we though after Navy, but we are still making progress. 

There has been progress and football has taken some steps forward.   I still lean towards VPMK needing to move on from the athletic side of things.   I've said it before, Kevin White still has one child that is currently an assistant athletic director at SMU.   The other ones have faired pretty well as did he.   Might be time to give her a shot

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,265
  • Days Won:  255

1 hour ago, Roaming Bull said:

how fresh do you want to start? Like level and rebuild or?
demolish marc rodriguez GIF

The buildings didn’t do anything wrong